Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new costume. krohan pic.

new cold armour costume.
    Quit - **** Forever.

the ****, it looks like the NPC dress, lol

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

too obvious
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

nice 1

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRasp View Post

new cold armour costume.
    azn lion is azn

Cool, you stood behind a npc and took a pic. Firstly the picture of the Cold Armor is on the Rohan main page, it's the first thing ppl see when they go to it. Secondly the Cold Armor is available as a quest reward in our version already so most ppl have seen it. Also your holding a Epic mace, granted it could be from any version and be just a normal +15, but any version that has odds enough to get it that high would most likely keep pushing the + to get it at a higher number causing more of a blue glow. I do however give you credit for naming the pic link "newcostume".

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    Cool, you stood behind a npc and took a pic. Firstly the picture of the Cold Armor is on the Rohan main page, it's the first thing ppl see when they go to it. Secondly the Cold Armor is available as a quest reward in our version already so most ppl have seen it. Also your holding a Epic mace, granted it could be from any version and be just a normal +15, but any version that has odds enough to get it that high would most likely keep pushing the + to get it at a higher number causing more of a blue glow. I do however give you credit for naming the pic link "newcostume".
    why are u so jealous because rasp discovered a screenshot of the new armour and u didnt?

So pointing out ppl mistakes makes you jealous of them now, well if that's the case I guess Frank's ego is gonna get even bigger than it already is.

LOL! joey
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    Trolololololol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast