Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Slippy, answer the goddamn question while youre around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    no andy, im not here cause YOU called me out....you are so full of yourself. Why, i dont know.

andy, seriously......not trying to impress you....but i am reveling in how much u think u know. So you speak for everybody now? or is everybody your forever.
    Wutaload of crap.
    You wouldn't have admit ur oneslip on forums if i wouldn't have called you out, u had the chance to post when others humiliated u weeks ago and u never did bcz ur a wuss. Now u had no other option.
    And i can't understand why you won't argue ur point of view. Seems to me like bull****.
    And yes, i am so full of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    He ain't gonna answer.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Hes shaking in his whitie tighties.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Squire
    So i heared oneslip got dumped by Slyfien or w/e his name is that really LOLy true? lmao
    dumb**** is dumb

/darkii
    3bood.

Its funny cause 1slip used to leacture us about stealing ,how bad is stealing and how it could affect ppl in a bad way but now i see he stole some thing that dont belong to him.
    Oki lets say the account is 1slip's account but the drop on that account is not his, those drop belong to some 1 else.
    So what that make you 1slip?

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    Wutaload of crap.
    You wouldn't have admit ur oneslip on forums if i wouldn't have called you out, u had the chance to post when others humiliated u weeks ago and u never did bcz ur a wuss. Now u had no other option.
    And i can't understand why you won't argue ur point of view. Seems to me like bull****.
    And yes, i am so full of myself.
    i didnt hide the fact that 99% of what ur guild writes in these forums is ****...hence my negative repsonses.....but as far as hiding....that is not happening. Been busy with more important things.

and as far as you humiliating me....i dont think ur smart enough to humiliate me cause I just doesnt give a sht. I think that's why i bother you so much. Cause i just dont care what you and your cronies say about me....

i owe you nothing.......

and yes. you are quite full of yourself....i can only imagine the reasons why so many of your guild mates have so much time for this game...including yourself. There's a whole world out there andy, you should go see it....

you find solace in an online game.....its one of a few things in your life you have control of...hence your dependancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saswki View Post
    So i heared oneslip got dumped by Slyfien or w/e his name is that really LOLy true? lmao
    dumb**** is dumb

/darkii
    lol, interesting...is this all you got.....oh wait, its darkii, nvm.

I "doesn't" give a **** either.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    what question......im sifting through the kindergarten statements from the forever crew.....

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast