Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Its funny cause 1slip used to leacture us about stealing ,how bad is stealing and how it could affect ppl in a bad way but now i see he stole some thing that dont belong to him.
    Oki lets say the account is 1slip's account but the drop on that account is not his, those drop belong to some 1 else.
    So what that make you 1slip?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagicion View Post
    Its funny cause 1slip used to leacture us about stealing ,how bad is stealing and how it could affect ppl in a bad way but now i see he stole some thing that dont belong to him.
    Oki lets say the account is 1slip's account but the drop on that account is not his, those drop belong to some 1 else.
    So what that make you 1slip?
    ur daddy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    A scammer
    Fixed for you.

btw, good job not logging in to 1v1 me.. You have such a busy life that you can forum but not log in 1 of your 3 illegitimately geared templars to fight me? And dont make up bull**** that you got a life, cuz we all know that all that changed was you learned what a strip club is or got a job.
    Last edited by xKophy; 04-17-2011 at 08:42 AM.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Hai Slip, answer please, rl wont be butchered by a 2-liner, k, thx, **** off.

He is pretending not to hear you. Let me bump this up. And by the way, Oneslip, we know that Alysaine's account is locked. Whether you got out those kasas in time or not, ah.. that begets the question.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15