Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    what im saying is that im not gonna play your fishing games......but i will say this. EVERYTHING on that account is mine. u wanna dispute that? Log into it, show the world it is yours. Until that happens, it is mine, along with all the information regarding it.

i doubt u have the login, So i cant see how anything on that account is anyone elses but mine.
    There we have it.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Banned
    what im saying is that im not gonna play your fishing games......but i will say this. EVERYTHING on that account is mine. u wanna dispute that? Log into it, show the world it is yours. Until that happens, it is mine, along with all the information regarding it.

i doubt u have the login, So i cant see how anything on that account is anyone elses but mine.
    Okay, well if its "your" account, log it and 1v1 me.

He just admitted to everything on the account being his, including the two kasas from Forever.

Nice one, thief.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Okay, well if its "your" account, log it and 1v1 me.
    He won't be able to log it in.

Did you or did you not take the 2 kasas belonging to Forever off Alysaine and refused to return them?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He won't be able to log it in.
    He bought Champagne also tho so he could also log that ^^

or even OneSlip

idc, log any of ur 3 illegitimately geared templars.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Did you or did you not take the 2 kasas belonging to Forever off Alysaine and refused to return them?
    Your stink is unpleasant

Sorry my stalker is trying to crash the party guys. Just ignore him, he's got the IQ of a 2 year old lol.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

u just got ur answer Trailer-Trash or RV-Trash? Which do u prefer?
    Oh, so your mind boggling truth is that when other people's equipment touch your account they automatically become your property?

It's an RV, if you must. Trailers sit in one spot and are populated by hillbillies such as triangle-brows and piikachu. RVs troll the interstates looking for pretty spots to spend a few days. Dauphin Island is a lovely spot, the Texas panhandle has scenery that changes every few miles, the blue ridge mountains were another fav. Want photos? I like taking pictures.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Sorry my stalker is trying to crash the party guys. Just ignore him, he's got the IQ of a 2 year old lol.
    I heard you have a gigantic butthole.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast