Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    ah more 16 year old uninteligable naive comments.

if you dont pee ur pants laughing by reading the following, u really need help : Many times the small group we brought was enough to defeat Nemesis and 99. that is a fact koph.

maybe they dont like me, maybe they do. your point?
    fixed for u
    this is so funny i had to quote it twice
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

so the small group of players in forever could have taken Nemesis, ascended, 99 and SU all byt themselves?

so the small group of players in forever could have taken Nemesis, ascended, 99 and SU all byt themselves?
    You should had said :

"so the small group of players in forever could never have taken Nemesis, ascended, 99 and SU all by themselves."

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

ofc.
    when forever was remade there was so few ppl in guild. and yet we already took over.
    u and ur fails were just holding us back.
    Imba
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    ok karren i get it, you're a saint, you're an angel, are you religious ?

so you don't know about "oneslip and his scamming w/e" it's pretty simple, you know davin aka alysaine, oneslip "took back" his account and kept the diamonds which were belonged to davin, anyone could have guessed what happened, anyways so you wont judge him on something you know nothing about,Ok.

btw i don't know much about the melbourne guy who thrown his 6 yearold( i think)daughter off the west gate bridge, so i won't judge him.
    No James, Im not a angel, a saint or even religious and I dont claim to be and just like everyone one else here, I have my faults and my **** ups.
    But that being said why is it so hard for you lot to believe that someone can just be nice or polite or show some human decency to others with no other ulterior motive in mind?? This realy baffles me.

And as for the One Slip/ Davin issues... Your wrong in saying "anyone could have guessed what happened", For starters I dont even know Davin and you should know more then anyone, I dont keep up with what goes on in the guild or ally or w/e. I don't keep up with the politics or the kos and Im always asking whos kos or whats going on etc. Im not in vent 24/7 like most of forever (simply for the fact that it embarrasses the hell out of me that people go on about my voice) so at the end of the day, I never know whats going on.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

By the way, Karren, you have 1 karma, which means you had been a bad girl.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by UberWarrior View Post
    ofc.
    when forever was remade there was so few ppl in guild. and yet we already took over.
    u and ur fails were just holding us back.
    lol......ok the same fails that help you in fearless and forever now? you said it.....i didnt.

lol......ok the same fails that help you in fearless and forever now? you said it.....i didnt.
    all your fails joined 99percent coz they were so butthurt abt wht we did
    Imba
    Forever

well except Nicole, cause she's too ugly to be part of 99 percent. And the ugly people belongs in Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    well except Nicole, cause she's too ugly to be part of 99 percent. And the ugly people belongs in Forever.
    ily Linn <3333

So OneSlip, tell us this mind boggling news that would change everyone's opinions of everything?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost