Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Qndy, just get the **** out of here and go to work. Your RL is more important LOL.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    yes, there's really no need for me to go on, your history in rohan has pretty much explained everything, now go on with your "successful irl" talk because we all care alot about your real life in this mmo forum.
    fail is fail jamesy....but dont be upset. you'll get better

You realize Oneslip is starting to talk like CIP?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Banned
    Hey OneSlut, i heard from many ppl in enmity/insurrection that dont like you that you believe that YOU were the reason Forever/SU beat Nemesis. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    karren, i don't think you understand me, the reason ppl act nice to certain person/group of ppl/ everyone is because they want to be treated as the same way by certain person/group of ppl/ everyone, i understand that you're nice, and want everyone to be nice to you..
    James I dont think you understand me.
    I don't try to act nice to anyone (as you your self have said to me).
    I don't try to be nice to everyone just so people will be nice in return or so I can be liked by everyone. As I told you yourself a few times, I am who I am and being mean or nasty or rude to other people is not me and even if someone is rude or nasty or mean to me, I try to look for the good in that person and disregard the bad stuff.
    The way I treat other people is not so I can win friendship's or be liked or have people be nice back to me. Its just who I am, I'm not some fake person tryin to get everyone to like me and tbh, I really don't care who does or doesn't, that's their choice. Its not gonna bother me in the slightest.
    And as I said be4, I don't know anything about One Slip and his scamming or w/e so how can I judge him on something I know nothing about and something that is none of my business.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Hey OneSlut, i heard from many ppl in enmity/insurrection that dont like you that you believe that YOU were the reason Forever/SU beat Nemesis. LOL!
    You didn't know he's the reason Forever/SU beat Neme****? Fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    ty so much......that was actually a good thing, in hind site, was the best thing that could have happned. So TYVM for making another guild and fighting your ally.
    LMAO

and i did that for no reason? u try real hard to be like qndy (look at ur forum name). u tried to be a leader and boss ppl around. u kicked my dhan from guild over killing someone in coli to try and prove tht point. even tho u wudnt have accomplished anything without that dhan and all our other alts. biggest mistake u ever made and we all knw u regretted wht u did or else u wudnt have quit to start with.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    James I dont think you understand me.
    I don't try to act nice to anyone (as you your self have said to me).
    I don't try to be nice to everyone just so people will be nice in return or so I can be liked by everyone. As I told you yourself a few times, I am who I am and being mean or nasty or rude to other people is not me and even if someone is rude or nasty or mean to me, I try to look for the good in that person and disregard the bad stuff.
    The way I treat other people is not so I can win friendship's or be liked or have people be nice back to me. Its just who I am, I'm not some fake person tryin to get everyone to like me and tbh, I really don't care who does or doesn't, that's their choice. Its not gonna bother me in the slightest.
    And as I said be4, I don't know anything about One Slip and his scamming or w/e so how can I judge him on something I know nothing about and something that is none of my business.
    Luca wasn't mean and nasty to you. Why you hated him so much? o.o

Banned
    Well atleast hes not GM anymore. He was more jew then wei when it came to guild buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    Look i gtg in a few minutes so let me put it like this
    I get it that ppl in forever never liked u, yet they made an effort because i wanted to ally you, u talked like a god and acted good yet in pvp, we both know you sucked so everybody got fed up with u talking smack bun in pvp u were pulling them down, thats why everything happened.
    Now apart from that we have a history of business and you alwayas kept ur word and i always kept my word, regardless of what happened in game.
    I always thought you were a person with back-bone, and i was wrong. There is no taking what is given its simply scamming a friend that stood by you for SO long. And the funny part is, its not like its going to change anything you know as well as i do that forever will never fall down.
    im not gonna address the pvp comments cause obviously i disagree.

as far as business.....im still the same person. There is still alot of things u dont know or werent informed about and im not gonna address it. But if you knew the actual trueth, you wouldnt be talking ****. you would prolly be saying " i have to re-think everything"

as for forever never going anywhere.....u have said that before.....if it doesnt......so be it. More than likely, you will be the only ones left. im here for tsb and some events.....otherwise, im enjoying life.

just in the short time im have been back, there are ALOT of poeple that dont play much anymore, and you will be the kings of a dead game.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast