Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    try damn it....or is that all u got?
    yes, there's really no need for me to go on, your history in rohan has pretty much explained everything, now go on with your "successful irl" talk because we all care alot about your real life in this mmo forum.

lol So I reply to something and it automatically becomes a walloftext but yet you and everyone else can write essays, but thats not so wall of text? And as for this scamming ****, well I can only say that that is something I know nothing about and tbh, I don't wanna know anything about it.

Gezzz I was simply saying hello to someone I used to know/ used to lvl with and someone who I considered nice back when I knew him.
    But if that makes me a suck up in your eyes, then fine. I'm a suck up.

ooo look another walloftext made by karren!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    ty so much......that was actually a good thing, in hind site, was the best thing that could have happned. So TYVM for making another guild and fighting your ally.
    The thing is they just wanted to mess with you and you rage-quitted the tsb.

Woah he's pretending about those two kasas he stole.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He isn't even replying to me about the kasas.

He and Dekon are like from the same sperm+egg combination or something. They take drops and act all shifty about stuff.
    take that which is GIVEN.....so is it really taking in ur definition.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol So I reply to something and it automatically becomes a walloftext but yet you and everyone else can write essays, but thats not so wall of text? And as for this scamming ****, well I can only say that that is something I know nothing about and tbh, I don't wanna know anything about it.

Gezzz I was simply saying hello to someone I used to know/ used to lvl with and someone who I considered nice back when I knew him.
    But if that makes me a suck up in your eyes, then fine. I'm a suck up.

ooo look another walloftext made by karren!
    You're a suck up.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Please go back a page and reply to what I have questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol So a person cant be just nice to someone else for no other reason but to be nice? I never have had a problem with OneSlip and just felt like saying Hello. But I guess by me saying Hello means Im just trying to suck up rite? or (trying to act nice as James would say it).
    And I dont care that Im not on his list and why would I be? Ive neva been an ass to him. The part where I said "I'm not on your list" was to explain that even tho Im not on his list, I just wanted to say something anyways.
    just kinda reitterates the type of person there is here karen.....if you dont fall in line with their thinking, ur a sellout, ass-kisser, etc and will get flamed for it.......but lin is lin...

just kinda reitterates the type of person there is here karen.....if you dont fall in line with their thinking, ur a sellout, ass-kisser, etc and will get flamed for it.......but lin is lin...
    You're a thief, and she's a suck up.

Banned
    Look i gtg in a few minutes so let me put it like this
    I get it that ppl in forever never liked u, yet they made an effort because i wanted to ally you, u talked like a god and acted good yet in pvp, we both know you sucked so everybody got fed up with u talking smack bun in pvp u were pulling them down, thats why everything happened.
    Now apart from that we have a history of business and you alwayas kept ur word and i always kept my word, regardless of what happened in game.
    I always thought you were a person with back-bone, and i was wrong. There is no taking what is given its simply scamming a friend that stood by you for SO long. And the funny part is, its not like its going to change anything you know as well as i do that forever will never fall down.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast