Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    lol So a person cant be just nice to someone else for no other reason but to be nice? I never have had a problem with OneSlip and just felt like saying Hello. But I guess by me saying Hello means Im just trying to suck up rite? or (trying to act nice as James would say it).
    And I dont care that Im not on his list and why would I be? Ive neva been an ass to him. The part where I said "I'm not on your list" was to explain that even tho Im not on his list, I just wanted to say something anyways.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

wow wall of text trying to explain yourself, good job, that's so Karren

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

And I didn't know you like being friends with scammers, Karren.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im not on ur list, non will I troll you, just sayin Hi Oneslip

(I always liked you since those days back in R5 grinding with you on your guard with me n Roy)
    lol, u have always been a chill person. never anything bad to say about you karen. ur always kind to most if not all.

Banned
    How did he knew i named my penis ?
    And LOL at imba.
    Man that was bad, i actually felt bad for u OneSlip, that's too much humiliation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    lol,i don't even need to try, you're oneslip, that pretty much says everything.
    try damn it....or is that all u got?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol So a person cant be just nice to someone else for no other reason but to be nice? I never have had a problem with OneSlip and just felt like saying Hello. But I guess by me saying Hello means Im just trying to suck up rite? or (trying to act nice as James would say it).
    And I dont care that Im not on his list and why would I be? Ive neva been an ass to him. The part where I said "I'm not on your list" was to explain that even tho Im not on his list, I just wanted to say something anyways.
    karren, i don't think you understand me, the reason ppl act nice to certain person/group of ppl/ everyone is because they want to be treated as the same way by certain person/group of ppl/ everyone, i understand that you're nice, and want everyone to be nice to you, the thing is....this oneslip guy here, look ill leave his "lack of knowledge about the game" aside, he's simply just a scammer why do you want to be nice to him? what ppl do in this game DOES reflect their real personality, of course at the end of the day everyone has a price tag on their heads, but how much are you worth? oneslip? 2 diamonds? really?
    Last edited by jamesy; 04-15-2011 at 07:19 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    karren, i don't think you understand me, the reason ppl act nice to certain person/group of ppl/ everyone is because they want to be treated as the same way by certain person/group of ppl/ everyone, i understand that you're nice, and want everyone to be nice to you, the thing is....this oneslip guy here, look ill leave his "lack of knowledge about the game" aside, he's simply just a scammer why don't you want to be nice to him? what ppl do in this game DOES reflect their real personality, of course at the end of the day everyone has a price tag on their heads, but how much are you worth? oneslip? 2 diamonds? really?
    +1
    i vote james for president
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Since you decided to ignore what I made on that other nice little thread I have for you, here's the whole post here in your flame thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    lin...let me remind you of how ignorant you are. Insurection wasnt there to cap. As for chasing andy, was the final 5 mins. If u actually paid attention, our GM wasnt on. feeling dumb yet?

But you're right lin, real life is MUCH better than this virtual troll world of rohan and its forums. As for your davin comment, i dont think your well enough informed to make a comment. but you did, and that is very consisent with you and your guildmates behavior.

"Broke a friend's trust, and stole things which did not belong to you, and still failing in the end." -> if you only knew.....you would be eating your words.

ill make a new post on forums so u can flame me there and leave this thread for will.
    I was under the impression that Enmity was the one capping and Insurrection was only there to be meatshields. So its a moot point regarding whether your GM was on or not since you guys are the non-factors.

Chasing Andi for the last 5 minutes? Of course Andi runs away, only a dumb GM will stay and try to pvp for the last 5 important minutes of in fact, needing to stay staying alive to cap/hold towers.

If I was not well-informed to make a comment on what we have actually SEEN from what you've done. Explain from your side of the situation then. But of course you won't because it's a thief's words against everything else. You took two kasas off Alysaine that belongs to Forever. And you did not return them even if you knew those are not yours. Unless, you are telling me Davin sold those kasas to you and came back to us CRYING that you took his account by force. And infact, both of you are cheering secretly about scamming Forever, and thus we got doubly duped. If this is the case, I'll eat my words.

So explain to us and the rest of the server what happened with you and Davin, the templar that both of you shared, and the two kasas on the templar's account.

Quote Originally Posted by UberWarrior View Post
    added for u
    ty so much......that was actually a good thing, in hind site, was the best thing that could have happned. So TYVM for making another guild and fighting your ally.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast