+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

**** disappears?

was forging today and made two rares for niobes cane. 9 and 8% armour defense. not bad. then something got all crazy and i decided to relog. i come back online, and lo and behold, no rare staff parts. hmmmmmmmm so i relogged agian, and again, and again. nothing. then i logged each of my other chars thinking maybe something crazier happened and ended up on one of them. nope. now ill have to wait 2-4 weeks while YNK investigates my account im sure. if they lock up my account for any amount of time, im done. i wont wait for them to open it back up. im pretty sick and tired of all the people complaining people are doing and giving thoughtful and insightful solutions and corrections for this bugged and lopsided game. GG all, see ya on another game im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogg View Post
    was forging today and made two rares for niobes cane. 9 and 8% armour defense. not bad. then something got all crazy and i decided to relog. i come back online, and lo and behold, no rare staff parts. hmmmmmmmm so i relogged agian, and again, and again. nothing. then i logged each of my other chars thinking maybe something crazier happened and ended up on one of them. nope. now ill have to wait 2-4 weeks while YNK investigates my account im sure. if they lock up my account for any amount of time, im done. i wont wait for them to open it back up. im pretty sick and tired of all the people complaining people are doing and giving thoughtful and insightful solutions and corrections for this bugged and lopsided game. GG all, see ya on another game im sure.
    did u scam your self ? LOL
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Just goes to show how ignorant you are. You join forever to kiss ass for boss drops and you cant grasp basic game knowlege like DD>Armour Defence

what a waste

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

psst. Dont you remember nicoles try ro pk a party on priest and the debuffed wiz had ad staff? he didnt die l. Ad rockz in pve :P

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    psst. Dont you remember nicoles try ro pk a party on priest and the debuffed wiz had ad staff? he didnt die l. Ad rockz in pve :P
    A strong DD staff when you have strong equipment will always preform better. This here scammer got lots of rps and got lots of strong equipment ergo no need for AD.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Did you flush your toilet?
    They're responsible for 99.9% of **** disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    A strong DD staff when you have strong equipment will always preform better. This here scammer got lots of rps and got lots of strong equipment ergo no need for AD.
    I have a set of 57s, e. bedron 13x-14x pdef and I cant solo with DD in ronelia ext. If he's able to IM himself like crazy he will be able. If it's "just" a farming wiz, he won't. Ergo: AD staff is the cheaper possibility.

Strellan fails again. DD on a staff is for pvp. pve wizzies use armour defense. so stfu, and let the people with real knowledge talk.

Strellan fails again. DD on a staff is for pvp. pve wizzies use armour defense. so stfu, and let the people with real knowledge talk.
    Don't be so sissy or your **** will disappear again *cough *

Haru Haru

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    It was lock not wiz and he says he did but who knows. His hp never moved. Prolly he was getting GE from someone lol!
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost