+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    how about a no? The guy is a perfectly legit target for an insult(given moron is pretty weak, maybe douchebag is more appropriate) because of what he did ingame already. Calling him scammer is too weak, it just states him as a thief, hes nothing else either way. But even more, hes defending his obvious wrongdoing, which makes him a moron. So the pattern of logic goes as following:

steal items(its not even about the items themselves, we know we can replace them, and he knows that as well, its about the abuse of trust)--------->scammer
    scammer defends himself acting as if it was correct what he did-------->moron
    Our Tyler did defend his moronic actions and was moronic enough to let himself get exposed on the forums, he is, from an objective standpoint, a moron.

Also Techstep, who invited you to the party here anyways?
    Who invited you to this party in the first pace since I'm here to see if people like you respect rules , which you don't.
    Continuing like that will get you an warning or temporary suspension of your account.

Please bear with me and stop using banter language.

*ho ho hoes* here it goes again o.o

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Techstep View Post
    Who invited you to this party in the first pace since I'm here to see if people like you respect rules , which you don't.
    Continuing like that will get you an warning or temporary suspension of your account.

Please bear with me and stop using banter language.
    Growing up prevents you from getting butthurt over an insult. Also, its his beef, not yours, did you see him complain in any way, thats why I asked, who invited you to the party.

If he has kids, he is grown up, so he should be able to face the crude reality, and in the crude reality hes a moron, nothing else. Now please go and farm some more rings and let the grown ups play at our playground. And before you reply, get someone here who actually has some moderation rights, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by underdogg View Post
    What did I lie about and what did I steal. There was never any promises made by me, nor did I steal the items. I was freely given flame diamonds. If I stole/cheated in any way, shouldn't I be banned. But I'm not, so there goes your theories.
    You pretend for six months to be everyone's buddy to gain trust. You know the expectations of members of Forever, you knew the rules before the diamonds were ever passed over. The moment you had the diamonds in your possession you deleted us all off facebook, sold your char and attempted to disappear. Obviously you knew you were doing something wrong. GG.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Sure it was wrong and I regretted hitting confirm selling Harlot the minute I did it. But like Chris says, we're all grown-ups here, so you should be able to let a subject go that is moot and arguing about just makes you guys look uber butthurt and childish.

In conclusion, keep calling me what you want, your words really won't affect me or get your flame diamonds back. Sooo... give it a rest. No one but Forever or 99 gives two, or 1 for that matter, flying ****s about thus issue. bb.

PS only deleted Koph and you Nicole. Because quite honestly, your bitchiness and arrogance got quite sickening and annoying.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogg View Post
    Sure it was wrong and I regretted hitting confirm selling Harlot the minute I did it. this sentence is a complete and utter lie. Can you sleep at night? But like Chris says, we're all grown-ups here, apparently youre not able to comprehend what I said so you should be able to let a subject go that is moot and arguing about just makes you guys look uber butthurt and childish. look whos talking about being childish - children steal because they dont know its wrong. You should be above that. But like the moron you are, you arent, and top of that you continue to lie.

In conclusion, keep calling me what you want, your words really won't affect me or get your flame diamonds back.Might be true, I just enjoy trolling the little douchebag Tyler, what else you think Im doing here? Sooo... give it a rest. No one but Forever or 99 gives two, or 1 for that matter, flying ****s about thus issue. bb.
    bb nubcake.

Children also don't know when to give up. bb vit pet.

Banned
    @tyler, You know what you did and so do we, you can lie about it all u want but it wont change the fact ur a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Techstep View Post
    Please respect the forum rules.

12. You may not commit personal attacks; you may criticize an idea but not people on the forums.
    Shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    @tyler, You know what you did and so do we, you can lie about it all u want but it wont change the fact ur a scammer
    not scammed. freely given something and sold it.
    Last edited by underdogg; 09-13-2011 at 02:13 PM.