+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogg View Post
    was forging today and made two rares for niobes cane. 9 and 8% armour defense. not bad. then something got all crazy and i decided to relog. i come back online, and lo and behold, no rare staff parts. hmmmmmmmm so i relogged agian, and again, and again. nothing. then i logged each of my other chars thinking maybe something crazier happened and ended up on one of them. nope. now ill have to wait 2-4 weeks while YNK investigates my account im sure. if they lock up my account for any amount of time, im done. i wont wait for them to open it back up. im pretty sick and tired of all the people complaining people are doing and giving thoughtful and insightful solutions and corrections for this bugged and lopsided game. GG all, see ya on another game im sure.
    Aww scammer is mad. No one cares if you quit, you make no worthwhile contribution to the community. Go scam people in some other game.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

**** you people take this game so serious lmfao. I scammed nothing. I was given something that was earned and sold it. **** you guys are crazy. You think in 5 years time you will all be best buds. No cause this game will die or you'll do something else with your life. My god I sold an item that drops freely in game. I'm gonna go to hell!

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    it says a lot about your persona you moron. You cannot be trusted with even when something is virtual, let alone I wanna see how you can be trusted in the real world. It was given to you, yeah, with the expectation of continuing your contribution to our guild/alliance. Its alright though, our kos is filled with enough retards, scammers and morons already, youre not gonna stick out too much amongst the masses haha

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    it says a lot about your persona you moron. You cannot be trusted with even when something is virtual, let alone I wanna see how you can be trusted in the real world. It was given to you, yeah, with the expectation of continuing your contribution to our guild/alliance. Its alright though, our kos is filled with enough retards, scammers and morons already, youre not gonna stick out too much amongst the masses haha

Yeah, I sold virtual gear to better myself. Must totally mean that I would sell my kids for a trip to the Bahamas.

You guys have got to be kidding about all this butthurt. Getting pretty comical tbh.

So just because it's "virtual goods" it's okay to lie and steal? The items may be virtual but the people playing the game aren't.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Please respect the forum rules.

12. You may not commit personal attacks; you may criticize an idea but not people on the forums.

the **** u ynk line form my forum sig disappeared too D: sad day for us both :P
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    So just because it's "virtual goods" it's okay to lie and steal? The items may be virtual but the people playing the game aren't.
    basic respect is something the rohan community is kinda low on
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    What did I lie about and what did I steal. There was never any promises made by me, nor did I steal the items. I was freely given flame diamonds. If I stole/cheated in any way, shouldn't I be banned. But I'm not, so there goes your theories.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Techstep View Post
    Please respect the forum rules.

12. You may not commit personal attacks; you may criticize an idea but not people on the forums.
    how about a no? The guy is a perfectly legit target for an insult(given moron is pretty weak, maybe douchebag is more appropriate) because of what he did ingame already. Calling him scammer is too weak, it just states him as a thief, hes nothing else either way. But even more, hes defending his obvious wrongdoing, which makes him a moron. So the pattern of logic goes as following:

steal items(its not even about the items themselves, we know we can replace them, and he knows that as well, its about the abuse of trust)--------->scammer
    scammer defends himself acting as if it was correct what he did-------->moron
    Our Tyler did defend his moronic actions and was moronic enough to let himself get exposed on the forums, he is, from an objective standpoint, a moron.

Also Techstep, who invited you to the party here anyways?

Yeah, I sold virtual gear to better myself. Must totally mean that I would sell my kids for a trip to the Bahamas.
    I think it all depends on the offer at this point. You seem to have little attachment to things given to you. And lol, you have children? What would YOU possibly teach them? Its ok to steal, to lie, to betray? Granted, while that would at least be honest, I doubt that would make them fit for their adulthood.
    And when you say anything else to them, youre just a goddamn liar, so yeah, suck it, moron.