Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cool vid. I was going to say that from all the giant out there, your the only i have to say it's really good. Guessing you have upgrade or epic weapons, i saw that you have the crit goggles.

But if you had 4 wrath or bez eyes or anymix of them. Then you lose my interest.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Your interest is lost he has a mix of rullers/bez plus a blindfold and all kinds of epic gear that godz had on his account.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Peasant
    Strellan's just mad she's being over run on her server and the only place she can hide is in forums and talk **** about other peoples **** rofl... like i said on the other forum this char was built for the pure pleasure of playing a class that no one really sees.

Haters will hate :P

Strellan don't hate cuz you aint got none

peace out carebear server

Lol getting the criticism from will now?? at least im not a cheap ****er like you trying to lie that u dont have boss drops b4 u 1v1 xUtara lollll

Anyways its about being honest and j said this "But if you had 4 wrath or bez eyes or anymix of them. Then you lose my interest." and I gave him the answer get off my nuts bish. Why u trying to impress ohn folk anyways no1 gives a **** anyways.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Peasant
    why you so mad?

if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that i challenged him few days before I was able to obtain anything. Everything was in the process and in the works but the challenge was thrown out while I was using 2 insurgents and 2 str dex vit rings.

I LOL'd in the fact that you believe everything you read on forums. It just shows your stupidity and how gullible you really are.

No ones trying to impress anyone except . I just made a video for a giant and was proud of it. The giant class has some good skills but they are still way underpowered. So why you hating? OH wait i know same **** as always. No boss drops? umad?

Ah... another case of the pot calling the kettle black. Ohn forums might be boring but at least its not filled with retarted noobs like you. Bright side to everything I guess
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Peasant
    I am assuming you meant retarded* btw if you are going to flame someone or talk **** about someone do it properly k thanks bye!

Oh man... will the best troll has 2 resort 2 being a grammar nazi after he contradicts himself. Please will teach me 2 be pro like u how many times u pucker up to godz's cheeks to get 2 that lvl?
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Peasant
    LOL I lawl'd in the aspect that you cant come up with anything and then you think i suck up for things. Is that how you were doing things but failed in the process?

I've know a lot of people since pre epic days from eclipse to esoteric. I've known tong and carlos for a couple years now back in esoteric. ****, I still talk to most of them on another vent and once in a while play league with them.

I've never needed to suck up to anyone for anything because I'm a very content person and it's really not my style. I've had access to tons of characters worth thousands of dollars each because they've ASKED ME to play their char. I've never needed to ask for peoples info. Anyone who has known me, somehow gets the vibe they can trust me and I play my char's well(most of the time haha everyone has their moments of mistakes). I've always kept a low profile because attention isn't exactly something I enjoy getting.

I've self achieved my characters to the best they've could without anyone's help. If I really wanted boss drops, I'm sure joining back into forever a long time ago would of been the obvious choice, but naw that's not my style. As some people might know I was in forever before they got disbanded twice due to some unfortunately incidents. I helped them remake the guild twice with nagasaki and was asked to rejoin them.

So keep opening your mouth! Keep talking ****! The **** that comes out of your mouth is the same **** that comes out of my ass and into the toilet on a daily basis.

Another option is? STFU GTFO go play your game, have fun :]

BTW I really could careless about trolling. My 27 posts and quite a bit of it being inside marketplace to sell stuff really shows that. Oh maybe this will be my 28th post.

Haters gonna hate!
    Last edited by Calisunshine; 04-16-2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: I wanted to add some color to emphasize on a few things ^^v

Lol hes so mad will just chill out I could care less how u got it or which sexual position you had to go into to get it.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast