Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    Umm, But I did win a free Ipod. I won on the 10k fan contest on fb and got me a nice free ipod and some crappy seal online and rohan stickers and key chains. So There Biatch
    Oh snap. Then we're on the same level. Hi twin!

Yeah I got some silly bracelets and keychains and buttons along with mine. =P I posted pictures of what I got on old forums. Still have those photos somewhere.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Oh yeah totally forgot about the button, it says "Play With Me For Free" on it, might wear it to the bar sometime for the luls. Didn't get any of those bracelets, but I got a keychain of a Ranger and one of the seal Bunny. Every thing except the ipod is still sitting on the shelf in the box they sent it in collecting dust. But thnx, now I'm a hypocrite posting about my own stuff lol.
    Last edited by Mortis2099; 04-15-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis2099 View Post
    Oh yeah totally forgot about the button, it says "Play With Me For Free" on it, might wear it to the bar sometime for the luls. Didn't get any of those bracelets, but I got a keychain of a Ranger and one of the seal Bunny. Every thing except the ipod is still sitting on the shelf in the box they sent it in collecting dust. But thnx, now I'm a hypocrite posting about my own stuff lol.
    lol. Yeah I got a ranger and bunny keychain too. Those wristbands suck though. I tried to give them away to people but they didn't want them lol.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    OP! <3
    bout time someone other then a temp posted a decent pvp vid and the music rly suited it too
    Convince people to get me the crossbow parts I want and I'll make one

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Peasant
    thanks again to all the peeps who watched it and enjoyed it ^^ much <3
    Last edited by Calisunshine; 04-15-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: my other message was too harsh ^^v

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    fk u, stop teasing me and release the vid without music

Peasant
    I'll get it to you in a little bit. I'm saving the movie without music right now on the desktop while working on my essay for class

*uploading the video to youtube without the music! I apologize! I did not realize it was not allowed to be watched in Germany haha :P
    Last edited by Calisunshine; 04-16-2011 at 03:44 AM.

not gona lie, very interesting, but what a waste of trophy tokens and the rps spent on the upgrades though, you should have tried str scout i wonder what they can do with boss drops.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    str scouts in boss drops should act almost like str dhan except weaker, just with 1 attack skill instead of 2 and with way less assisting skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    str scouts in boss drops should act almost like str dhan except weaker, just with 1 attack skill instead of 2 and with way less assisting skills.
    And alot more melee. They lose a 20% str buff and a 20% crit dmg (I think thats what mortal does) buff in exchange for a 110% melee buff.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast