Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    cant fix stupid.....your screwed. its like talking to a monkey/imba. gives me a headache....
    i can see why stupid can't be fixed. looks like u and magical needs some English class together
    xNubx - lv 110 dhan

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    so Failever and not FailSlip? sorry for using capital S.

here u go. Failslip. looks better for u? =D
    u call someone a fail? u gotta see u char first, ****ing sz and squishy dhan that die by vestige mods lol
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    u call someone a fail? u gotta see u char first, ****ing sz and squishy dhan that die by vestige mods lol
    Dude, stop posting on Will's thread. You already want to betray your guild and now you mess up your ally's thread?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    well, u guys fail and call other people fail. so if i fail too, why cant i call others fail? u're being unfair now magical.

anw when did i die to vestige mobs? i don't remember being there o.o
    xNubx - lv 110 dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    U cant get back all the time u have put into this game. This isnt the real world andy. Alex got message, im betting his life is MUCH better now.

You put so much time into something that ultimately means nothing. What have you and your guild mates accomplished where it matters.

Come up with retorts and such all you want, but the reality is this, there is very little accomplished when 60% of a persons time is on a game.

as for TSB, if i remeber correctly, u were running from me with luri attached to you.
    OneSlip, you do realize you're probably one of the oldest players in silva, right? You used to farm from dusk till dawn. Telling someone they can't get back the time they put into this game (making it seem like a bad thing; though, last time I checked, entertainment is a good thing) is basically insulting yourself.

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    and why wasn't your GM on? relog due to seal or got suicided by me? =D
    He failed to notice that we had his GM stun locked for five minutes so Luna had to relog to get away. And when he came back in, got suicided by emanresu ^^
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

I put a lot of time in effort into Rohan, but wanna know why? Because it's a game and games are fun.

Also, I won a free ipod last year (I think exactly a year now ) from Rohan, so if you ask me I got quite a lot out of this game. I'm a happy camper, are you?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

+1 to the vid, nice giant you got there.

-100 to all the morons spamming their own crap, at least go make your own thread if your gonna rag on each other.

I think you're jealous you didnt win a free ipod. XD Get on my level!

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    I think you're jealous you didnt win a free ipod. XD Get on my level!
    Umm, But I did win a free Ipod. I won on the 10k fan contest on fb and got me a nice free ipod and some crappy seal online and rohan stickers and key chains. So There Biatch

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast