Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    well, but PP and DPP are skill criticals every time, not to mention with Phantom Crow 7 and Mortal 7(iirc 20% boost to PP/DPP?) these criticals are getting boosted more. And do not forget, while you might have more melee, Invenom is a by far more better imbue than Frozen or any other for that matter. Though a crit with Brandish Kick might exceed PP and DPP, the overall damage output is better on a Str Dhan.

Peasant
    Well initially, I made the 4 part for my savage. I bought the 2 parts and I forgot about them. As soon as they sold the other 2 pieces, it came to me that i still had to 2 other parts. So I used the account to farm a lot.

However, due to a fellow savage(SavageBeats), I realized you can use them in combo and there came the idea of the 2h berzerker. If I realized it before i bought the single part upgrades, I probably would have gotten a dagger. However, the swords were meant for a savage.

I still like it ^^ it's a bit different and animation looks pretty tight in my eyes haha
    The use of a dagger would be pretty tight. You can see Hulk in game. He should get about 25-30+ more hits in his combo or more compared to mine due to his epic dagger.

@Frontliner I'm uploading it now 13mins remaining

*edit again* it's up on the front page!
    Last edited by Calisunshine; 04-16-2011 at 07:24 AM.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    hehe, looks like you had a lot of fun demolishing them within half of your combo xD

also, giant patrols fail :P

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    hehe, looks like you had a lot of fun demolishing them within half of your combo xD

also, giant patrols fail :P
    They really do. They're too easy to kill.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Music is fine.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8