Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    Hi Oneslip.
    Nice 2 cent education, scam people and still fail to do anything, i remember how much you liked the ' we are ur gods ' line
    U realize now we are ur gods ?
    Rite?
    I loved smashing u in tsb btw.
    U cant get back all the time u have put into this game. This isnt the real world andy. Alex got message, im betting his life is MUCH better now.

You put so much time into something that ultimately means nothing. What have you and your guild mates accomplished where it matters.

Come up with retorts and such all you want, but the reality is this, there is very little accomplished when 60% of a persons time is on a game.

as for TSB, if i remeber correctly, u were running from me with luri attached to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    U cant get back all the time u have put into this game. This isnt the real world andy. Alex got message, im betting his life is MUCH better now.

You put so much time into something that ultimately means nothing. What have you and your guild mates accomplished where it matters.

Come up with retorts and such all you want, but the reality is this, there is very little accomplished when 60% of a persons time is on a game.

as for TSB, if i remeber correctly, u were running from me with luri attached to you.
    Alex is back to Forever cause his life felt poorer without Rohan.

And Oneslip, that kind of thinking about TSB is why your guild failed in town battles. TSB is not about pvp and killing, its about running away - and capping towers for the GM. And guess what have you accomplished when you came back? Broke a friend's trust, and stole things which did not belong to you, and still failing in the end. The reality is, even with your 10% of time spent in this game, you've accomplished 0%. And you spent part of your reality earning real cash to buy yet another templar, and yet continue to fail.

Stop failing please. And go back to real life. It's MUCH better there.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

And stop spamming on this thread, it's Will's thread about his giant, not a discussion of how much you fail IRL.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Alex is back to Forever cause his life felt poorer without Rohan.

And Oneslip, that kind of thinking about TSB is why your guild failed in town battles. TSB is not about pvp and killing, its about running away - and capping towers for the GM. And guess what have you accomplished when you came back? Broke a friend's trust, and stole things which did not belong to you, and still failing in the end. The reality is, even with your 10% of time spent in this game, you've accomplished 0%. And you spent part of your reality earning real cash to buy yet another templar, and yet continue to fail.

Stop failing please. And go back to real life. It's MUCH better there.
    lin...let me remind you of how ignorant you are. Insurection wasnt there to cap. As for chasing andy, was the final 5 mins. If u actually paid attention, our GM wasnt on. feeling dumb yet?

But you're right lin, real life is MUCH better than this virtual troll world of rohan and its forums. As for your davin comment, i dont think your well enough informed to make a comment. but you did, and that is very consisent with you and your guildmates behavior.

"Broke a friend's trust, and stole things which did not belong to you, and still failing in the end." -> if you only knew.....you would be eating your words.

ill make a new post on forums so u can flame me there and leave this thread for will.

Banned

I put lots of time on what i care, and ultimately i get what i want, and that pretty much sums it up.
    I didn't die once in TSB, can't say the same about you.
    You can't really try to argue with me because i made you and SilenceU whatever glory you gatherd in that period was cause of me.
    And at the end of the day you porved to be nothing but scum, i'd expect you to backstabb me i would understand but some people are very very loyal, i thought we both respected that.
    I guess i was wrong.

Pro Video WIll......glad someones reppin Zerker......nicely done....
    9x Mystery Semi active

nice vid =D

nice 2 cent education, i know, its hard for you to understand....so i will quote the last part of what i typed "nice video BTW"
    so he is FailSlip? i think i get it now =D

lin...let me remind you of how ignorant you are. Insurection wasnt there to cap. As for chasing andy, was the final 5 mins. If u actually paid attention, our GM wasnt on. feeling dumb yet?
    and why wasn't your GM on? relog due to seal or got suicided by me? =D
    xNubx - lv 110 dhan

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    so he is FailSlip? i think i get it now =D

and why wasn't your GM on? relog due to seal or got suicided by me? =D
    cant fix stupid.....your screwed. its like talking to a monkey/imba. gives me a headache....

so Failever and not FailSlip? sorry for using capital S.

here u go. Failslip. looks better for u? =D
    xNubx - lv 110 dhan

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast