+ Reply to Thread

Cant name change!

when i try 2 name change it tells me i got no rps for that o.0

(got 18k so i think i can afford a name change -.-')

Nice bug i gota say
    Vit def - Atega
    vit sage - Atega.
    str def - Atega
    vit dk - forgot lol
    dex scout- Shurrikan
    psy wiz - zMrNo1
    str dhan - Atega

Dex scout - Asarial
    Int warlock - MrNo1

Im ATEGA bitch

Soldier
    As I remember Syze said that name changes works now only with charged rohan points. I am sorry that I cant do a research on that right now as I am on mobile. Tried to send them a ticket , yet?

whats the point with a ticket rly? first u w8 1-4 weaks for answer and they tell u somthing about that they cant fix it but they will later on... (maby if u lucky)

same answer on every ticket
    Vit def - Atega
    vit sage - Atega.
    str def - Atega
    vit dk - forgot lol
    dex scout- Shurrikan
    psy wiz - zMrNo1
    str dhan - Atega

Dex scout - Asarial
    Int warlock - MrNo1

Im ATEGA bitch

Quote Originally Posted by bloodseeker6 View Post
    whats the point with a ticket rly? first u w8 1-4 weaks for answer and they tell u somthing about that they cant fix it but they will later on... (maby if u lucky)

same answer on every ticket
    epic answer lol
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Name changes can no longer be purchased with rps earned thru the EM. If all of your 18k rps where earned then you'll have to charge 1.5k rps to make your name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Euthen View Post
    I figured I would jump in here in hopes to clear the air. It appears that when we first began receiving these tickets there was some misinformation which is why replies went out as they did. Due to the number of tickets received regarding this and the increased agitation some of you are feeling (I'm so sorry! Honest!) I began to investigate this matter once again.

Speaking with a couple people (Syze included) there may have been an unintended change when the new Portal launched so we will have to delve into this further. Currently though, name changes are only purchasable with Charged RPs. This is fact. If it turns up that there was an error, we will surely resolve it.

In the mean time, those of you who have experienced this and still wish to go through with a name change, I will be more than happy to assist in providing you with one if you create a ticket with your account ID, at least 3 names (in order of preference) that you would like and have 1500 RPs (of any kind) so you don't miss out on the opportunity. Unfortunately, however, your hit list will not be wiped as the system has to process the change for this to happen.

Again, my apologies to all who have run into this and for the inconvenience this confusion has caused.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1X1lVELg7
    www.playrohan.com
    Last edited by chronos2099; 09-04-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Name changes can no longer be purchased with rps earned thru the EM. If all of your 18k rps where earned then you'll have to charge 1.5k rps to make your name change.
    Another epic fail of YNK right lol?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Another epic fail of YNK right lol?
    Pretty much, it changed when they made the site into a portal and they never told anyone bout it.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Commoner
    However, it clearly states in Euthen's message to the public, that if you send in a ticket, he will change your name regardless of what type of RPs you have. As long as it exceeds 1.5k.