Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    I know it is Allahu Akbar. And i know what i said lol. As for Sieg Heil lmfao............turn mein and lets se the three years of prison. When you people dont even know what it means, you shouldnt run off your mouths about no jail sentence neither. All Sieg Heil is... It's Hail to Victory. Just cause they used it, doesn't mean that i am using in the same manner.

QNDY.......Hitler's grandfather was a jew, so was he. On top of that he was a ****in sadictic moron. Read the book "Mein Kampf". Its all in there (except the moron part).
    Man, all he talks about is Hitler... its like Hitler is his idol!

[quote]Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV
    ahhh dw, I appreciate that posts of yours nicole <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Koph
    But you dont appreciate my advice? thats cool.
    No one cares what you say Koph. >:O
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

And apparently you can't put a quote in a quote on this new forum >_<
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    As for Sieg Heil lmfao............turn mein and lets se the three years of prison. When you people dont even know what it means, you shouldnt run off your mouths about no jail sentence neither. All Sieg Heil is... It's Hail to Victory. Just cause they used it, doesn't mean that i am using in the same manner.
    Apparently youre too dumb to notice that I`m German and thus I bloody well know what it means, and your understanding about the german language is minimal if non-existant so you better shut up instead of trying to lecture someone who`s millenia ahead of you in these terms.
    I would like to see an elaborating of the underlined quote, it does barely make any sense to me, so please do me the favour.
    As for your jail sentence in Germany, check §86 StGB, oh and you can go read the assigned paragraphs regarding Volksverhetzung, Beleidigung des Andenkens Verstorbener and Verwendung von Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen as well.

All Sieg Heil is... It's Hail to Victory. Just cause they used it, doesn't mean that i am using in the same manner.
    What, are you serious? I mean, as in seriously dumb? At first you went to address Wei in a matter -Jew- which is hardly tolerable in the first place(at least in my opinion), and secondly to further strengthen the intellectual low-blow you went with the lowest possible insult you could think of and seeing you going with the Nazi Regime makes me think you a) didnīt try too hard in order to think of a good one or b) werent capable of thinking of a better one. In both cases you look like a total jerk, but you can choose which one youre going for.

As for "I am [not] using it in the same manner" is completely irrelevant; saying and pretending you have your own personal meaning for them is just mindstrikingly stupid, even more so since it only makes sense in the actual meaning, of which you only presented the literal translation(you must be pro at German; Sieg=Victory Heil=Hail, anyone couldve told you that, and seeing us living in the Age of Information.....) and not your very own meaning -should it even exist-. I mean, what is more plausible, you intentionally saying Sieg Heil to a Jew, and accidently saying "good morning" OR intentionally saying something for which you have your very own meaning(and of course totally unrelated to somebody being liked to the actual words you said and just coincidentually insulting the one youre speaking of and intentionally saying "good morning" out of any context and without the intend to harm someone. If you go with anything after the "OR", you should go back to playing Catch-The-Lights on the nearest highway.

QNDY.......a)Hitler's grandfather was a jew, so was he. b) On top of that he was a ****in sadictic moron.Read the book "Mein Kampf". Its all in there (except the moron part).
    a) Theres no evidence for that. Hating Jews wasnt uncommon in Europe until after WW2, Hitler most likely got his hatred on the Jewish people by the anti-jewish newspapers which were sold in Vienna of the 1910s.
    b) Orly?

[img]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6678162/who-the-****-are-you-calling-a-nigger.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=4Chan-Business-Cat[/img]

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    [img]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6678162/who-the-****-are-you-calling-a-nigger.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=4Chan-Business-Cat[/img]
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

bump1 this post is better

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

bump in the best video ever <3
    before i go

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

I'll bump the worse video for you, fake pic stealer

I think I'll 4chan your housewife gf together with our pic and make it go like "18 year old boy and 48 year old single mom looking for blessings to get married"

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    I'll bump the worse video for you, fake pic stealer

I think I'll 4chan your housewife gf together with our pic and make it go like "18 year old boy and 48 year old single mom looking for blessings to get married"
    Doooooooooo ittttttttttttttt

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast