Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommii View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Omfg
    this pic is so epic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    Right about 2 things in here........wei should die, simply because he's a JEW. As for Koph, what's Matt gonna do lmfao scrawny lil **** nuget that he is lmfao. Sieg Heil and Salam Alejkum!!!!!!!
    You seem mad cuz i chose forever over u. Btw ur fat. Soz <3

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    Koph died cuz hes not romanian.
    Pro lies mens.

FRANK where is the video of me vs u...
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xkophy View Post
    you seem mad cuz i chose forever over u. Btw ur fat. Soz <3

pro lies mens.
    so u ur romanian ?

Banned
    Right about 2 things in here........wei should die, simply because he's a JEW. As for Koph, what's Matt gonna do lmfao scrawny lil **** nuget that he is lmfao. Sieg Heil and Salam Alejkum!!!!!!!
    Yeah people think it's cool to be a racist.
    Pretty sure ur 2 cent education didn't even teach u what Hitler's family background was, maybe you wouldn't be so ' hateful '

And as for all you ignorant people let me just say this once XD. All of those boss drops do you no good. Every PVP you outnumber us 3 to 1. So save the zerg quotes for someone who gives a ****. XD
    Really? what happened in tsb ?
    What ratio is that ?
    How can you still Cry zerg when 20 people crushed 50 in TSB.

And i agree, those boss drops don't do us too good its the skill that makes us good

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    so u ur romanian ?
    **** no. Why do u think i never have DN :P

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Its Allahu akbar. You just said "hello" in arabic.

Is it???? It's called having a opinion lol. It's a free country after all. XD
    Freedom of speech, American Version. Saying Sieg Heil here could sent you to jail for 3 years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Its Allahu akbar. You just said "hello" in arabic.

Freedom of speech, American Version. Saying Sieg Heil here could sent you to jail for 3 years.
    You can actually get jailed for it here to. If there was a true fear of a hitler uprising then he could be arrested by the clear and present danger clause. But knowing aizen, he'll probably just punch a police officer....

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    as far as I remembered, the US freedom of speech doesnt actually hinder you propagating **** like this in public; Nazi Demonstrations with swastikas, everyone heiling and whatever goes along with this isnt prohibited, which is perverted, as it uses the freedom of speech against itself.

Banned
    "The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that the United States Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no Court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right."

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast