Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Hey..wow I've seen this b4. RIGHT, every single of frank's movie is just the same.

Btw. You should learn how to hide chat man, really.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1845&dateline=1306617  800
    Blakseyy

At least he did better with the video editing this time content-wise. He cut out all the boring ****. You get props for that Frank, HOWEVER it was yet another zerg video.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Someone do a transcript of the chat. It was LOL.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Commoner
    Why SS Gural when he actually could finish him just by whacking?

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    srsly that argument again
    I thought we settled that in tsb ? when 20 forever ppl wtf raped the 50 that insu + emnity could muster up
    There is a difference between Focus target and Zerg
    and no xcuse for koph and wei
    Actually there is 1 for wei, he is a jew i'm pretty sure he'd rather die than use a teardrop.
    Trust me.Koph died cuz hes not romanian.
    Right about 2 things in here........wei should die, simply because he's a JEW. As for Koph, what's Matt gonna do lmfao scrawny lil **** nuget that he is lmfao. Sieg Heil and Salam Alejkum!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    Right about 2 things in here........wei should die, simply because he's a JEW. As for Koph, what's Matt gonna do lmfao scrawny lil **** nuget that he is lmfao. Sieg Heil and Salam Alejkum!!!!!!!
    Wow..... really?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Wow..... really?
    Is it???? It's called having a opinion lol. It's a free country after all. XD

You're not supposed to be inappropriate on the forums, and I'd say racism is inappropriate.

Serf
    And as for all you ignorant people let me just say this once XD. All of those boss drops do you no good. Every PVP you outnumber us 3 to 1. So save the zerg quotes for someone who gives a ****. XD
    You should learn this well. Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding...

Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it.

No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker1984 View Post
    And as for all you ignorant people let me just say this once XD. All of those boss drops do you no good. Every PVP you outnumber us 3 to 1. So save the zerg quotes for someone who gives a ****. XD
    Really? Did you even watch Frank's video?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast