+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Client: Invalid Password

hi.. I have been off rohan for almost a year.. I came back and I can sign into the webpage, forums, and tech support, but client says Invalid Password..
    I have been workin with support.. first tried changing my password, then reset my password and put a new one in.. then support sent me a new temp password, then i made it mine again.. none of these things made it work all tries still came to say Invalid password in the client
    the client is a fresh install and updated, I even tried making a new account w/dif email and that account logs in just fine
    anyone here have any suggestions or also have this problem?
    thanks

try changing pass to just letters mate , might help

Quote Originally Posted by MalikDepthside View Post
    hi.. I have been off rohan for almost a year.. I came back and I can sign into the webpage, forums, and tech support, but client says Invalid Password..
    I have been workin with support.. first tried changing my password, then reset my password and put a new one in.. then support sent me a new temp password, then i made it mine again.. none of these things made it work all tries still came to say Invalid password in the client
    the client is a fresh install and updated, I even tried making a new account w/dif email and that account logs in just fine
    anyone here have any suggestions or also have this problem?
    thanks
    Send us a ticket or Go to Live Support so we can assist you. Thanks =)

Could be the client. Depending on how long you've been gone, you could have missed up to two entirely new games. Try uninstalling and re-installing the current version again from a different mirror site. I strongly recommend GameBorder - Dagger download if you live in the US.\

Otherwise I've got no idea. Make sure you've typing everything correctly. Usernames and I think passwords are case sensitive, so just double check you've got it right.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY