+ Reply to Thread

npc status items?

so yeah what happend to the magical weapon or magical armor thingy where u buy something from the armor or the weapon npc and get like random status when u buy something

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    ok, i just keep posting this and these threads keep popping up like mushrooms out of the ground.

Here is how it goes. Deleting the magical shops has the following effect: armor and weapon drops with good stats have increased value as its the only thing you can get it from and its grind/farming. EOS, crystals and shiz have increased value now, too. Since you cant just buy scraps from magic shop to make silly armors in order to crush them. This thus resulting in a boosted economy. Not to mention that you now will be more careful upon forging and will easier decide to buy pres.stones.
    Next to that, the instance shop has now a magic shop integrated. You can buy armors and stuff with Instance points. This would be kind of redundant if the normal magic shops existed. Therefor deleting them was the way to go for the devs.

p.s.: I don't like mushrooms, at all.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Soldier
    Well let's not say these kind of threads rise like mushrooms. Prolly he's one of those guys who doesn't even care what people say on forums so he doesnt read them, those magic shops were a good profit gateway for him , and after seeing that those are gone , it's normal to come here and throw 2 cents.

If only people would stop thinking at their own pockets and start thinking more global. It's as much a loss for me as for him as for anyone else - but you've got to see things more in perspective.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    If only people would stop thinking at their own pockets and start thinking more global. It's as much a loss for me as for him as for anyone else - but you've got to see things more in perspective.
    You acutally start to think like that when you depend on market , and you want the best of it. Anyhow if people could think like you said the market would be stable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Next to that, the instance shop has now a magic shop integrated. You can buy armors and stuff with Instance points. This would be kind of redundant if the normal magic shops existed. Therefor deleting them was the way to go for the devs.
    The instance shop has only items that weren't in the magic shop (bedron and glacial parts) so it isn't redundant.

Yeah and Ip points are so easy to make when you can enter only once in Elemental dungeon.
    My nab chars
    Guardian lvl 108
    Scout lvling ludinka retired

i know right : D

it will still make the economy betturr