+ Reply to Thread

[System Event] Cherry Blossom Season

The People's GM.

after updating, I got a "LoadPetReviveTable load failed" error before the game crashes, is this just me or there's an actual problem? can someone help?

Playwith Staff
    Hi Yurayuzuru. Please, can you send us a ticket with a video proof and the exactly steps that what you do to try to find a solution or an explanation with this matter?

IGN : Sakurasawa
    Server : Duran

https://ibb.co/DfXD6CN

nevermind, thanks, I got it working by reinstalling the game, I assume some data were missing when I update the game before the maintenance finished, my bad, though it'd be nice to have a patch fixer build into the launcher, since it took a while to redownload all the patches from build 440 to 611

Playwith Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurayuzuru View Post
    nevermind, thanks, I got it working by reinstalling the game, I assume some data were missing when I update the game before the maintenance finished, my bad, though it'd be nice to have a patch fixer build into the launcher, since it took a while to re-download all the patches from build 440 to 611
    Greetings Yurayuzuru!

We are glad to hear that you could solve this for yourself, if you have any other doubts or problems don't hesitate to contact us through a ticket, have a good day