+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Bring Back More Frequent 80% Forge Rates!

Hey GMs and Staff,

Many players, myself included, are frustrated with the recent changes to forge rates. We loved the 80% success rate events that happened once a month, and their absence is making it difficult to progress in the game.

Here's why the changes hurt the game:

1. Discourages spending: As ArkChaos said, he and most of the player have invested in the game through the item mall, including preservation stones, but these feel wasted without frequent high-success forge events.
    2. Extends playtime unnecessarily: Waiting months for an 80% event makes the game feel like a chore. Many players, including some of my friends, have already quit due to the slow progress.
    3. Diminishes value of premium items: Lower forge rates make titles, ASES, and other acquirable items feel less valuable.

Proposed solution:

Please consider bringing back the 80% forge rate events at least once a month. This will encourage players to keep playing, invest in the game, and have a more enjoyable experience.

Let's work together!

We, the players, want to see Rohan Eternal Vengeance thrive. We believe more frequent high-success forge events can achieve that.

I agree Fully!! Forging is Half the Game.. You Farm, You Forge, You grow.. Now it feels like You Farm, Your gear Breaks, You leave!.. No Forge rates Are ruining the Game!

agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 simple answer, gms devs or anything related to that dont give a F**k

it is not only the low forge rates, IE Elemental tali,, Blood tali , Party rune, special galsses for trans deco ect ect ect it is also the lack of items in game to grow to your full potential. They have created a top tier that is only obtainable if you spend 1000's of dollars on the scratch and royal sword events. And even then the items are so scares that it is not worth the money to put into them cause you mostly get scrolls and junk anyways that you get in game. I know that you have made it a PTW. But damn I shouldnt have to take a 500000000 loan out just to get a few items to make the game more enjoyable.
    This is why so many players quit this game. THey have made it so you can only get Abyss at best but have to have top gear in order to get into the Cele area. there are so many people still in Mirrors that its pathectic. only a handful in abyss and only the top teir in Cele cause they have spent so much money to Dominate the game and go around killing noobs.
    Yeah its never going to change. cause if they do do something that means all the top tier will come down and swoop everything up and make the economy fail again or out price everything so that they can sell it all on the black market for a huge mark up.

YES !!!!! allready spend to much for just 10%
    Last edited by tenten111; 03-19-2024 at 11:43 AM.

UP!! Give us proper forge boost GM

Again.. UP!! Give us proper forge boost GM pls.. 50 or 80 every month pls GM..