+ Reply to Thread

Return 80% forge rates

Return Our 80% once a month Forge Rates, i spent To much money on this game for you To break it like Rohan blood fued. Ruining the Forge Rates makes people Quit, i have to many items i need forge and If i have to wait a Year To do it I WILL Quit. your ruining This game.. Changing And lowering Forge Rates Will End badly. i'v already Seen half my friends list complain and Quit Over your Forge Rate. and im prepared to do the same. i bought Item mall Preservation stones and now its just a waste of money. I'v been waiting 3 months for a 80% forge Event and now im Just tied of Waiting. Its time to Fix your mistake or Lose Another Payer. and i pay on 3 accounts. Titles, ASES, Ect. All a waste of money. Watching People Quit Left and Right over this, and im ready to join them.. There are too many MMOs to get frustrated, Waiting on Rohan... FIX YOUR MISTAKE!!!!

once People Realize they can no longer Advance in Game cause they can not Forge Gear, Which is 50% of the game, There going to Quit its Inevitable!!!
    Last edited by ArkChaos; 03-16-2024 at 11:32 AM.

Return 80%

Absolutely! I completely agree with everything you said. The lower forge rates are making the game incredibly frustrating. I've also been waiting for a high-success event for ages, and it's discouraging to see friends leave because of the slow progress.

Especially with all the investment in the item mall, the low forge rates make those purchases feel pointless. Let's hope the developers/GM/staff listen and bring back the 80% events at least once a month!

#BringBackThe80percentForgeBoost

#BringBackThe80percentForgeBoost