+ Reply to Thread

Information regarding 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) 🔒

Greetings Rohanians!

Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security used to ensure that only authorized users can access to an R.O.H.A.N. Account. It requires users to provide two forms of identification: their password and a unique verification code generated by the Google Authenticator App.

-----------
    Contents
    -----------
    1. How to use 2FA in R.O.H.A.N.
    ㄴ Install Google Authenticator App
    ㄴ Follow this easy 4 steps!

2. GM Notes
    ㄴ Double-Checking the Results
    ㄴ Benefits for this 2FA
    ㄴ GM, I lost access to the app, what I can do?

Use [CTRL + F] to quickly find your preferred content!

1. How to use 2FA in R.O.H.A.N.

> Here is what you need to do:

* Download Google Authenticator in your mobile device.

1. Log in with your account in the Official REV Website: https://rev.playrohan.com/

2. Once logged in, go to Account Info and select the “Two Factor Authentication” option:

3. Confirm your password, as shown below:

4. Open Google Authenticator in your mobile device and scan the QR code shown in the PLAYROHAN website.
    > Select R.O.H.A.N. as the game you want to use Google Authenticator with and enter the verification code that appears in your mobile device.
    > After that click on the Submit Button.

Congratulations! Now just log out and log in again to make sure that you are requested to enter the verification number shown in your Google Authenticator app.

2. GM Notes

> Double-Checking the Results:

* From now on, once you're log your account in-game you will get this additional window (an OTP login window will appear as shown below):

* After entering the code requested, you will be able to log in normally and play as usual.
    * You can use this code for all your main accounts using only 1 phone. (it will generate 1 code per account)

> Benefits for this 2FA:

Enhanced Security: 2FA adds an extra layer of security by requiring not only something you know (password) but also something you have (verification code). Even if someone manages to obtain your password, they won't be able to access your account without the verification code from your authenticator app.

Peace of Mind: Knowing that your account is protected by an additional layer of security can give you confidence to protect your items inside your account.

> GM, I lost my cellphone, what I can do?:

If you lose your cellphone, and thus access to your Google Authenticator app, don't panic. In such a situation, you can reach out to the support platform provided by R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance. Submit a ticket detailing your situation, and the game masters will provide you with the necessary assistance. They will guide you through a security validation process to ensure the safety and security of your account before helping you regain access. Remember to provide as much information as possible to expedite the process and verify your identity.

Note: You can also remove your 2FA via the ticket platform.

Ticket Platform: http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

The steps above will protect your account and the valuable items inside! It will take only a couple minutes, so please do it!

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 02-12-2024 at 01:43 PM.