+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Bring Back Active event

Been playing almost 3 years after pandemic
    recently the gm's team choose to remove daily event, instead they provide with some repetitive event everymonth, no PK, no warzone, no nothing, all i can do is dungeon, even farming on field always encountered with some cheater, what to do with this game ?

You have a very warm and good community but why the gm choose to abadon its community by removing daily/weekly event? to be honest by posting here i feel like talking to a huge chunk of brick, you dont even bother to create an official discord server.

This game become very dull and dreadful.
    Do something.

yeah, we miss GM's event such as hide n seek, warzone, jason's hunt, etc

it's been almost a year they stopped this event

please bring back GM's events!

Hahaha, another suggestions thread being ignored

Quote Originally Posted by wolfcry7 View Post
    Hahaha, another suggestions thread being ignored
    this is expected, as my previous statement, it's like talking to a wall

Hi, I remember you from SF's guild recruitment hahaha
    Anyway, I was about to make this kind of post, but canceled it after I checked how quite this forum now compared back in 2016-2017 or so.
    I just play again few months ago, and sad to say that Seal feels somewhat boring now that they removed the interactive event (Warzone, Hide and Seek, etc.)
    In the past, these events are what most players looking forward to.
    But as all things have its own good and bad, the good thing about current event is people can participate regardless of their real life schedule... by iddling. XD
    (I know I'm coping here)

But all in all, I prefer interactive events like before, it was so much fun.
    Last edited by Raizze; 01-29-2024 at 10:14 AM.