+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Consolidating Technical Issues

If you're experiencing similar error issues or have the same problems as the other players who already created a thread, please post within the appropriate thread. If it hasn't been created yet, then feel free to create a new thread. Please make sure you check before you create a new thread to ensure that you have not missed an announced fix or solution to a specific technical problem.

how to register seal online eternal destiny?

I want to ask for help, my seal online often getting stuck or lagging with no reason. In one moment I can play with no problem, and then I change map, and i tend to get stuck like the NPC not showing, or the warp portal not showing. Then i tried to restart the program, and it got stuck in character select screen. Then i got disconnected. Can somebody explain what's happening with my Seal?

i got stuck on character selection page. every single time i choose my character i got Disconected. i dont know what happens but i using the same file as my computer use. in my computer no problem detected . all run very smoothly, but in my laptop. the issue is stuck on character selection page. . please give some advice .. thanks

Im not cheating or use programs ilegal,im not sell Rose Hod,because im not complete this event,please unblock my account and my brother account,my ID:hnzway1aa IGN:Eurenkaz & my brother ID:sealwiki IGN:Whiteghost in 1time 2 ID you blocked,WHY ?

Can't Enter several Warps

I can't enter several warps : Ice castle, Dimension, Unison. It said "failed the quest" and when i drop the ice castle's key and try to take it again by killing the water bale, it said " failed the quest" again. i don't get it why. please give me some advice for this problem. Thank you.

please help SO3D always close program after i choose character

Quote Originally Posted by zeefaisal View Post
    please help SO3D always close program after i choose character
    I think it would be best if you send ticket to the GM

Please Help My ID stuck when logging in, always Said ID has Connected do u want to disconnected it? i choose ok but its always pop up again so i cant login my ID
    ive been sent a ticket, and for how long they will response to my ticket?

Better ask the GMs for assisitance. They will help you with your concern.