+ Reply to Thread

Cheater everywhere

Hopefully GM will notice this post

the cheaters are swarming, all maps for quest hunting is full of cheater who throwing bomb everywhere and do filter looting.

do you know we as normal player have to buy auto-hunt potion using real money just for hunting, and what we got everyday because of these cheaters? NOTHING
    And you suggest for us to submit ticket? You already know it takes times to record these cheaters, it's not only one cheater, it's hundred!! and it got error when uploading these video to your ticketing server. In case our ticket got sent, nothing happened. These cheater just make another new id and problem solved. Few years ago, there are reports feature inside game, now its gone. Is the management changed or what?

I really love this game, i willing to spend money by doing monthly regent so this game can continue exist. But with these cheater, spending rps really got nothing as outcome. Furthermore, we must buy the quest item from these cheaters because the auto-hunt potion that you sell can't make us got those items.

I rather give my money to developer than these cheaters, so you can continuously give updates for this game, and keep this game continue to exist. Please do you job properly.

GM change the Sevis policy because of exploitation. Now, the upper fame limit is unlimited. Imagine what happened with cheaters and auto loot in North Poibus and Eslderon Lake (Pedron area)?

Hello Luke1606 We understand and acknowledge your argument. We want to inform you that the GM staff is always monitoring the maps and investigating reports sent to us by our dear players via tickets. If you have a report to submit, please send a ticket with images or videos attached to help us with our investigation.

Thank you for your support!