+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sevis Quest Bug

Sevis Quest Bug

Thanks for fixing the last 2nd class exam bug. This time there's another bug on sevis quest. In my case, everytime i'm about to accept catfish dentures quest (the only quest available for me), the tab will immediately close itself and i don't recieve the question notice (lvl 177 btw). Please fix it. thanks.

Hello, we appreciate your report, please send us a ticket with your report, attaching an image that can help us start our investigation, thanks for the support

I have same issue, please fix this GM, thanks

Look like it's still not patched yet this updates. Anyway, now i'm level 205, fame 184000, but i didn't get any quest except buggy catfish denture quest... can you fix this next patch? i can't participate the event because of insane fame requirement

Quote Originally Posted by siftheadsk1r0 View Post
    Look like it's still not patched yet this updates. Anyway, now i'm level 205, fame 184000, but i didn't get any quest except buggy catfish denture quest... can you fix this next patch? i can't participate the event because of insane fame requirement
    You need to have 200,000 fame before you can start doing to the Sevis Quests. I had to lodge a ticket to find that out.

Thanks for the info, but do sevis quests give you fame?