+ Reply to Thread

Not responding, force closed

I can’t enter the game, the game is not responding and force closed after i’ve selected my character, the game is loading but as soon as that the game is stuck, i can log on, my connection is good, i’ve reinstalled but the problem still appears, can anybody/gm fix my problem?

Hello there Rohanian!

Regarding your problem:

Description: Some players from time to time, after logging in, are stuck indefinitely on the character loading screen or have an error similar to what you described. This means they are unable to access the game or select their characters.

This can have multiple causes, but it is mainly related to the ISP provider in most cases. Please provide the GMTeam with the following information through any official channel (Ticket, Discord, Facebook or here in Forum)

1) IGN (Name) of your character(s):
    2) Country or Region:
    3) Do your nearby friends or players face similar disconnection problems? (Yes/No):
    4) ISP Provider (Indihome/Telkomsel/Other):
    5) Have you conducted network tests (ping tests, speed tests) to check your connection's stability, is your connection OK? (yes/no)
    6) Your IPv4/IPv6 Adress according this webpage: (https://whatismyipaddress.com/)

If you have the chance to use a VPN, kindly do the test and check if the problem persists, likewise, send us the template so we can help you and check the problem in detail.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work to provide a stable and enjoyable gaming experience for all R.O.H.A.N. players,

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N.: Eternal Vengeance Team
    Vengeance Never Ends

HOW TO TEST YOUR CONNECTION GUIDE: Click here

Last edited by SasoreGM; 11-27-2023 at 12:36 PM.