+ Reply to Thread

This question does not let me sleep

Hey dude, please explain how does base weapon dmg works ?
    For instance, let's take Igniel +15 weapon vs abyss +15 weapon
    Would there be a significant difference in dmg between both?
    since abyss will have 60% more base dmg
    also could you make a test in game just so I see it for myself
    agi predator
    igniel vs abyss weapon
    non crit basic atk and crit basic atk difference
    I need to know this because I want to upgrade to abyss weapon but idk if it's worth it 😦
    and we have no way to test this things out

Answer ASAP!
    Best,

Hello there Rohanian!

Regarding your question:

Igniel's base damage is lower but since you can add a 45% melee stone in it, you generally reach a higher % melee attack than when you forge a weapon. So it depends on your other gears/talismans/trans stats etc. If you have good items, your basic stats will be high and in turn the extra % in melee will outweigh the weapon damage that's extra on an abyss or celestial weapon.

That being said, many players still go for forged weapons as you can forge them with damage drop (DD), up to 57%, whereas the maximum damage drop on an igniel weapon is 38%. With the high damage from endgame PVE content, you will require the higher damage drop to survive.

Weapon damage, together with attack from items is multiplied by your weapon mastery, in the case of predator this should be 450% (times 5,5) so 1000 weapon damage would be transformed to 5500 melee attack, which is then boosted by your melee % (say 100% total) so then this comes down to 11,000 extra melee attack. Melee attack will boost both invenom and critical damage (critical damage is composed of the basic melee damage + additional damage supplied by agility, transformed through Deadly Blow).

Note: You can later convert your Abyss Equipment into Celestial via Conversion System:

* Big Thanks to our Ambassador Verde for its help in the response of this question.

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

GUIDE IN DETAIL: Click here

Last edited by SasoreGM; 11-26-2023 at 12:48 PM.