+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy My guild tresurery doesn't work

I don't know how I even got a few of the safes to work but safe 2 through safe 9 are bugged. I already tried reloging. I tried filing up safe 1 to full and use donation mailbox but still no good. I tried recruiting an alt account character into guild to see if i can even click on the other safes but it still gives me the same message over and over again. It's either "loading item info" but it NEVER loads, or "Inaccurate inventory information". I thought this might have been a maintenance issue but no, the problem persists even after maintenance. Please fix this, this is frustrating the hell out of me.

reference picture:

Hello there james38!

Regarding your concern:

Safe 3-9: Only available according to your guild rank.
    If you are a guild member of 5th rank, you can see the contents of the guild storage up to 5 and so on.
    Higher rank = obtained by adding more players into your guild.

Safe 10/11/12: Items can be deposited by all guild members but are only visible to the GuildMaster.

> Extra Information:

1. The first thing to keep in mind is that the only member who can withdraw and see all of the items from the Guild Treasury is the <Guild Master>.

2. The other members of the guild are allowed to do is deposit and visualize the items themselves deposited (except Safe 1):

Safe 1: Items can be deposited and are visible by all guild members.

Safe 2: Items can be deposited by all guild members but they are not necessarily visible.

->If you just deposited an item and it appears for example in that position, it's because the green slots are already taken/used by other guild members. (including Guild Master)

If you have any other concerns do not hesitate to reach out,

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

Guild Features Official Guide: Click here

Last edited by SasoreGM; 11-24-2023 at 06:29 AM.

I am the guild master, i literally made the guild a couple days ago JUST so i could store things in it. And the very first problem i have is i cant use it.

edit:i can only use safe1 and 10-12. safe2 through safe9 i cant use they wont load.
    Last edited by james38; 11-23-2023 at 12:37 PM.

James38, u have to lvl up your rank to access the other safe. It doesn't just automatically access right away. it's not the same from RBF.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

edit: nvm my last question i had to verify myself. The guild guide is not accurate, it makes it look like you can access safe2 right away but that's not true. I also asked another guild master about ranks. You dont need rank 9 to acess safe 9, the guild i talked to only has a few dozen members at rank5 and they have access to safe9.

That guild guide needs to be updated, still being locked out of safe2 even as a guild master made me go through needless confusion.
    Last edited by james38; 11-23-2023 at 08:40 PM.