+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RMT Policy

Banned

RMT Policy

Greetings Everyone,

It appears that there has been an increase in Real Money Trade activity, which also may be referred to as, "RMT". This is not permitted in our game and it can cause a lot of problems for many players who get involved into transactions that result in real money being traded. With that said, we do not allow this and even if you discuss or have intentions to sell/buy items, this will result in an account closure. There will be no warnings, no second chances or special conditions that will allow your account to be active if we find your characters in violation. Please know that we do not promote this type of activity because it is not safe for the players and the game. Please do your best to avoid players who try to promote this behavior since it can put your account at risk. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thank you!

is RPs counted as RMT as well ?

GM,

What if we buy item in RP and sell for cegel ingame?

I don't think that is RMT, because we buy RP with real $ to you and sell it in-game.

In this case selling RP items for cegel is a win-win situation to both YNK and the player selling the RP item and getting cegel

Just my 2 cent =)

Quote Originally Posted by bacquerel View Post
    GM,

What if we buy item in RP and sell for cegel ingame?

I don't think that is RMT, because we buy RP with real $ to you and sell it in-game.

In this case selling RP items for cegel is a win-win situation to both YNK and the player selling the RP item and getting cegel

Just my 2 cent =)
    That is not RMT. XyonK wrote "(RMT) is the sale of in-game items, currency, characters or other data in order to obtain real money." Again, that's selling your in-game items for Real money.
    Buying items using RP and selling them in-game for Cegel is OK. That is not RMT.

lol ok good to know Beizimized.
    I have been doing that for ages =p

I've seen a lot of players who were mad of error that they experience when they top up in the item mall and not acquiring items after playing grabbit. I heard some players are patronizing RMT now. But I haven't experience their problem, still it is RMT.
    Last edited by RlKlMARU; 09-03-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RlKlMARU View Post
    I've seen a lot of players who were mad of error that they experience when they top up in the item mall and not acquiring items after playing grabbit. I heard some players are patronizing RMT now. But I haven't experience their problem, still it is RMT.
    i had the same issue, all my items that ive purchased still doesnt show to my cash bank. i already reported and hoping this issue will be solved soon.

RMT? nahh i hope GM will ban their account to be fair.. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RlKlMARU View Post
    I've seen a lot of players who were mad of error that they experience when they top up in the item mall and not acquiring items after playing grabbit.
    Beware that it takes sometimes for the grabbit prize to be delivered to your bank. It takes me 10 to 12 minutes to just receive a YR.XG that I won from grabbit. So just make sure you have empty slots in the bank for the items that you won in grabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    Beware that it takes sometimes for the grabbit prize to be delivered to your bank. It takes me 10 to 12 minutes to just receive a YR.XG that I won from grabbit. So just make sure you have empty slots in the bank for the items that you won in grabbit.
    I know that part but most of the players are Asians and some of them are having difficulties to understand announcement. Most of them doesn't have enough space to acquire grabbit prizes. I suggest that they make another inventory exclusively for grabbit or the prizes should be redirected to each players mail.

Well, most of them are from Indonesia. It's rare to see a non-indonesian player in game. I was told that they had issues with Grabbit before and yeah I believe most of them are caused by their distance.