+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RMT Policy

I see this thread is old but the issue still persist. I also experienced the grabbit issue. I sent a ticket and they gave me the items I've won. Well I was below level 50 that time and they just told me to logout when playing grabbit.

About the RMT, There is an existing thread discussion about it. We just hope they consider the suggestions we have given.

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    I see this thread is old but the issue still persist. I also experienced the grabbit issue. I sent a ticket and they gave me the items I've won. Well I was below level 50 that time and they just told me to logout when playing grabbit.

About the RMT, There is an existing thread discussion about it. We just hope they consider the suggestions we have given.
    Anytime you have and issue regarding your account, any in-game inquiry you can send a ticket to our support platform.
    Please also be informed that we are always checking feedback from our you. It is always good to hear any suggestion from you!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by RlKlMARU View Post
    I know that part but most of the players are Asians and some of them are having difficulties to understand announcement. Most of them doesn't have enough space to acquire grabbit prizes. I suggest that they make another inventory exclusively for grabbit or the prizes should be redirected to each players mail.

We'll take your suggestion into account. I'll send a report right away.
    Thanks for the support.

Seal Online Team