+ Reply to Thread

[NEW] Patch Notes 10/24/2023: Beyond The Horizon

Seal Online Server Maintenance

October 24th, 16:00 to 22:00 PDT

Dear Shiltzians...

In this post, you will be able to find news regarding great updates implemented during the last maintenance.

The following updates have been conducted during our Maintenance:

- The Lucky Rascal Coin (10/24 ~ 11/21) has been updated! Check it out: https://bit.ly/3sallhe

- We want to remind everyone that the The Golden Chest has been updated. To read more click here: https://bit.ly/3rMIBBS

- New Loading Screen has been set announcing Iter Continent arrival. Enjoy!

- Beyond The Horizon Landing Page has been set within the Seal Online Webpage. Check it out: https://sealonline.playrohan.com/

- Fishing Speed x2 & Fishing EXP x3 (10/24 ~ 11/07) is back. Enjoy!

- Refine Boost +15% (10/24~11/21) has been set. Don't miss out on this chance to take your gears up to the top!

- Nua Commemoration Gifts Supply (10/24~11/21) has been set. All accounts with at least a Level 200 Character shall receive rewards when logging in.

- Boosts Beyond The Horizon (10/24~11/21) have been applied: EXP Increase X3, Drop Rate Increase X2, Seal Roadmap EXP X1.5. Enjoy!

- The Level Jump Event (10/10 ~ 12/05) is on the run! Make sure to participate: https://bit.ly/3tshPz9

- Trick or Treat: Mummy's Creep (10/10 ~ 11/07) is still on the run! Make sure to gather friends to obtain Tricks, or test your power on regular fields for Treats. https://bit.ly/3QcQMAX

- Comeback Campaign Login Event (10/11 ~ 11/07) is still on the run. Participate as a Current or Returning User. Read More: https://bit.ly/3Qf1bvO

- The Newsboard has been updated containing the main changes within these Patch Notes.

***Beyond The Horizon Update***

- Iter Continent has finally arrived. Enjoy this new chapter on these new lands!

- The World Map has been expanded and improved. Check out the Full Guide: https://bit.ly/495A6CM

- The 2nd Job Process has been enhanced. Check out the Full Guide: https://bit.ly/3Q9dqca!

- The Main Quest to Iter Continent is ready. Check how to travel through this Full Guide: https://bit.ly/3QvdNPH

- We have updated our Restoration Policies. More Info: >>here<<

- Pet & Battle Pet Event has come to an end, and rates are back to normal.

- Skill Ability Event has come to an end, and rates and prices are back to normal.

- We'd like to communicate that [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been modified. From now on, players will get 450 fame points and 20,000 cegels in exchange for completing any quest provided by the NPC.
    Following are the minimun conditions for each available quest:
    • Lv. 160 + 200,00 Fame Points: 1st Anniversary Present → Collect 30 Hair Pins.
    • Lv. 165 + 200,00 Fame Points: Bulk purchase → Collect 30 Catfish's Dentures.
    • Lv. 165 + 200,00 Fame Points: Wagon Driver Association’s Request → Collect 30 Small-sized Engine.
    • Lv. 170 + 200,00 Fame Points: Blacksmith's Request → Collect 30 Steel Plate.
    • Lv. 170 + 200,00 Fame Points: Request for Magical Hairdye → Collect 30 Autumnal Tint Vine.
    • **Players have up to Lv. 229 to complete the quests. Once Level 230 is reached, quests won't be possible to complete.

*NOTE: Bear in mind that these NPC quest changes are still under review being subject of further rearrangements in upcoming updates.

- We'd like you all to notice the brand-new 'Guides & Tips' section in The Forum. Here, we will be posting every single update regarding new features, updates, and guides as soon as they reach the server: https://bit.ly/3Jk13rd

- Next regular maintenance: November, 7th.

[Fix] Fixed the issue that caused a character to appear in Elim Town when dying in Sage Tower Another.

[Fix] Fixed the issue that caused Dancing Blade skill from Berserker class to paralyze bosses in dungeons.

[Fix] Fixed the issue that caused Threatening Throw skill from Gambler to not perform any damage on bales.

- Our next maintenance will take place on November, 7th

Remember that Seal Blessing will increase your gameplay benefits

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    The People's GM.

We'd like to communicate that [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been modified. From now on, players will get 450 fame points and 20,000 cegels in exchange for completing any quest provided by the NPC.

When is this going to happen?
    now the npc don't even give any quest

i just get experience from "my friends", he say he can access sevis quest when he have 200k fame, that mean maybe you need to finish map 315/forest of death quest before you can access sevis quest. "somebody" not give us complete information about it.
    Last edited by flanya; 10-25-2023 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flanya View Post
    i just get experience from "my friends", he say he can access sevis quest when he have 200k fame, that mean maybe you need to finish map 315/forest of death quest before you can access sevis quest. "somebody" not give us complete information about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonny8 View Post
    We'd like to communicate that [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been modified. From now on, players will get 450 fame points and 20,000 cegels in exchange for completing any quest provided by the NPC.

When is this going to happen?
    now the npc don't even give any quest
    Hello There!

In order to deliver a crystal clear information, the exact conditions of [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been added.
    Please, bear in mind that this NPC will remain under review for possible further changes in upcoming updates so it won't be subject of exploits.
    We truly appreciate your comments, insights, and feedback regarding this matter.

Kindly, DO NOT hesitate in keep coming along with your thoughts for any change performed as players' experience is greatly relevant for us.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

I think GM should create a separate page about the update of the new level skills. I personally would like to know which skills worth to level up and which skills will be sacrificed for the other more useful skills.

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hello There!

In order to deliver a crystal clear information, the exact conditions of [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been added.
    Please, bear in mind that this NPC will remain under review for possible further changes in upcoming updates so it won't be subject of exploits.
    We truly appreciate your comments, insights, and feedback regarding this matter.

Kindly, DO NOT hesitate in keep coming along with your thoughts for any change performed as players' experience is greatly relevant for us.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    hi GM
    1 of my old friend character is lvl 186 right now, the fame is stuck at Greenhorn since it cant take any quest from forest of death/315 and sevis high lvl quest
    any solution?
    Last edited by blinksystem182; 10-29-2023 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    I think GM should create a separate page about the update of the new level skills. I personally would like to know which skills worth to level up and which skills will be sacrificed for the other more useful skills.
    Hello There!

Indeed! As soon as players keep leveling up beyond Lv. 300, some guidance will be provided regarding the skill expansion.
    In the meantime, the Level Jump Event has still a long run to last

As you can tell, this year has been incredibly remarkable in terms of updates and new features to the game.
    We deeply hope to keep on having our Seal Online world improved to offer Shiltzians, and future **Iterians** a better gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by blinksystem182 View Post
    hi GM
    1 of my old friend character is lvl 186 right now, the fame is stuck at Greenhorn since it cant take any quest from forest of death/315 and sevis high lvl quest
    any solution?
    Hey there!

Kindly remember that [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager from Sevis is now requesting a minimun of 200,000 fame points to may complete its quests.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

I don't see anyone ask or report this. It's just for clarity.
    But what's the maximum reputation that npc highest quest will give?
    Until the player reach 350k reputation?
    Previously we can reach from 50k-ish to 200k, so the highest quest sevis can give 150k, but what about now?

Also the reward for comeback player is much better than current user. I'm talking about the blessed diamond
    While comeback have requirement criteria, the current user should have too.
    Like a month login or stay login 1 or 2 hour everyday(estimated doing daily stuff].
    You should also appreciate user that keep playing the game too.

And your tuning system needs to be reworked too.
    It needs a pity system. From normal to G, it could take 2 stacks apprentice spring.
    If they're lucky to get to G before 1200, that's good for them.
    But if they don't, 1200 is the limit so they can change to G no matter what.
    For G to DG, it's 150% increases. So I guess 2800.
    For DG to XG, it's 5800 or 6000.
    All of that is using apprentice spring. So it's not paywall anymore.
    Economically speaking, it's better to buy double drop package or auto hunt rather one time vulcanus spring that left it to the whim of RNG.

The value of master spring and vulcanus spring should be different too
    Apprentice spring is 1. Master spring is 40. Vulcanus spring is 80.
    For master and vulcanus, I don't really know the suitable value for those.
    And master spring should have 2 choices like vulcanus.
    While vulcanus still have those, but also remove useless stat like accuracy or defense or something from the pool.
    Also make it continuous click please, it really tiresome to click more than 1000 times, this is only for those who want to raise their tuning.
    For player who's looking for stat, they can click it themselves.

This tuning aspect is really impressed me in sarcastic way. While you can only tuning with master and vulcanus in DG and XG, the options pool is also increases. It's really disadvantageous (for dolphin, not whales, those whales don't care about money...sighh)
    Playing gacha really teach me this. The bigger the pool, the less likely you'll get something you want.
    That's why there's pity system.