+ Reply to Thread

Banned without reason (part II) no explanation, just random BAN

The first incident, at Ticket: #412242 GM Unkindled banned me for the reason of using a skill without a cooldown, after communicating for a long time, he finally released my ID, but he still couldn't explain the 2 important points of my question.

The second incident was worse, at Ticket: #412354
    My ID was blocked again for the same reason as the previous ticket, GM Levael who handled it was even worse, just copying and pasting and even pasting someone else's name on my ticket incorrectly

Please understand why my attitude is so angry
    I am a victim of injustice and random ban

I'm asking for an explanation regarding the reason my ID was blocked, isn't that my right?

GM Levael can't even show which point I violated the provisions http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz72nLfSJ5a

This is my question that was never answered

1. "In your logs, you used the skill Flush once every second multiple time, this is not possible since you have to use Threatening Throw in order to reset Flush cooldown, which we can see is not happening, that's why your account has been blocked."

-Is my flush skill always active nonstop?
    for example, does Helldivider activate the skill "flush non-stop for 24 hours? Or at least 1 hour continuously active nonstop?

2. "But this feature has a probability, which means that not always is going to work out"

-How big is the probability seen in your log, that my "Flush skill" is continuously active without cooldown so that you accuse my ID of using an illegal program?

If I am proven guilty, of course, it will be easy for you to answer the points I am making

It's fine if you close your eyes
    don't want to communicate
    apparently, apart from the technical aspects of the game, it has lots of bugs
    Customer service skills are also pathetic

I will remember your name as the most incompetent Game Master Levael

It's better for Levael to resign from Game Master if you are lazy/unable to do basic things as customer service

even though my ID has been banned twice
    I still can't find out the reason why and what prevention will be in the future so that it doesn't get banned again

at least even though my ID was banned
    I want to know the reason and try not to repeat the action
    however, there is no explanation at all
    in the two tickets I sent, Tickets 412242 and 412354

for the players who read my story
    Your ID could be banned randomly
    although I hope there are no victims like me

justice is dead
    My desire to play has disappeared
    hey GM, do what you want to do

thank you
    Last edited by febriantocandra; 10-24-2023 at 10:46 AM.