+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We'd like to communicate that [NPC]Highest Lvl Quest Manager quests have been modified. From now on, players will get fame points and and cegels (low chance) or only cegels (high chance) in any quest provided in a random way. This has been made in order to prevent this NPC from being further exploited and abused on its quest rewards.
    I'm confused about how is it exploited and abused?

There's already a limit in place on fame/level requirements until we can't take the quest anymore.
    I spent like 300 quest items there and didn't get any single fame like wtf?
    Like how stupid can this be?

I spent cegel to buy quest items and only get cegel in return? (and much lower too)
    How is this fair in anyways?
    If there's a cheater, you shouldn't make bad changes that affect all players like this.
    Like who wants to use that quest manager if it doesn't or barely give any fame???

There are already cheaters who have used the reverse operation of this Serves mission, using plug-ins to obtain a large amount of props, and then using macros to quickly obtain a large amount of money from the entrusted secretary. Anyway, most players on the Serves map are not willing to go hunting. Monster, so no one will record a report. This official change has caused worse effects than before.

Hi GM,

I want to make a suggestion,
    please change the reward for level 276
    You gave us Hyper Rascal Rabbit Gold Word and Hyper Rascal Rabbit Gold Lucky Punch, but they can only be used by characters before level 80

do we have to create 4 more new characters just to use them? I think this is less flexible and less suitable for us considering it is a reward for level jump lvl 276