+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down I think its a bug.

Hello to all rohanians,

this is my first time to post a **** tread, i want to share my stories about people who farm on Blazzing Tample, specially ring of flame. i dont specifically know about rules to use permit of tamples and "trick" for fastest ways to the spot. that i know its if u on blazzing tamples u cant summon someone there, and u only have 1 hour for 1 permit than u go back to blazzing lobbies. but i saw some people can farm there more from 1 hour. i not really my screen capture can make u believe cause i cant record game but if u hear it can u inspect this issue? Thanks

Each ticket is valid for 1 hour, you just use it for 1 hour and then come back again. Tickets that can be opened in the box are very expensive
    Last edited by Kensai1981; 09-22-2023 at 12:18 PM.

Hello there Dendyd1

Regarding your concern:

* Please be informed that, as Kensai1981 said, the only scenario in which players can farm more than 1 hour daily is having additional permits in their inventory. This is something that is being monitored constantly.

* Most Recent Change in Blazing Exp Pouch:

We're constantly patroling all the dungeons within Blazing Temple, especially the one you mention, if you have a report you can also send us a message through Discord or Facebook/Instagram attaching a screenshot (it does not have to be a video).

If you have any other concerns do not hesitate to reach out,

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 09-25-2023 at 02:19 PM.