+ Reply to Thread

How to Boost your FPS

How to improve FPS in the game? I recently came back to this game and my in-game FPS is extremely low. I have Windows 11. Is there anything I can do to help improve my FPS? When I move around in areas with lots of monsters or players, I feel my FPS dropping to single digits.
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 08-06-2023 at 03:54 PM.

Hello there DeltaRep!

First of all, we're glad you're coming back to REV! Bear in mind that R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance is currently programmed & capped at 40 FPS & Game Performance is determined by several factors. In order to maximize your FPS (Frame per Second) and minimize performance issues, we recommend the following tips:

IN YOUR PC:

Tip 1: Keep Graphics Drivers Updated
    -> Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date. Manufacturers frequently release updates that can improve game performance and address compatibility issues.

Tip 2: Monitor System Temperature
    -> Prevent overheating by ensuring your computer is well-ventilated and free of dust. Overheating can cause performance problems, including FPS drops.

Tip 3: Optimize System Settings
    -> Make sure your computer is running in high-performance mode and not in power-saving mode. Adjust power settings accordingly to optimize performance.

IN-GAME CONFIGURATION:

-> You have the option to monitor your FPS using programs like Fraps, or the (Windows + G) Performance Tool, then start making some modifications looking for the greatest possible stability according to the recommendations below:

Tip 4: In-Game Graphics Settings
    -> Adjust the graphics settings to a low or medium level configuration. Reducing settings such as shadows, resolution, and some other things can significantly improve your FPS.

1) Character Shadow:

Detailed: High-quality shadows for realistic visuals but may impact FPS on older machines.
    Rounded: Balanced option for improved visuals without significant performance loss.
    None: The most performance-friendly choice with no character shadows.

-> Feel free to experiment with these settings to find the best balance between visual quality and FPS.

2) Background Shadow: Enabling it adds depth to the game environment such as shadow on trees but may slightly impact performance. For better FPS, consider turning it off.

3) Reflection: When "On," the game renders reflections on certain surfaces, enhancing visual quality.

4) Background Effects: Enabling this option adds various background effects, enhancing the overall game environment.

* Consider disabling 3) and 4) if needed.

5) Resolution: Lowering the game's resolution can significantly boost FPS. Feel free to experiment with different resolutions to find the optimal balance between performance and visual fidelity.

6) Other: There are other minor changes, for which, if you have a pc with low-mid requirements you can use this configuration that focuses on maximizing the fps.

-> If you play at max settings you can get this type of result:
    https://u.cubeupload.com/Shing/rohanclient201509072.png
    https://u.cubeupload.com/Shing/cb5ro...t201509072.png

Note: At the moment we are working an optimization FPS config. regarding this topic, as soon as we have news we will post on all our official channels.

If you have further questions, reach out anytime.

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 09-17-2023 at 07:59 AM.

Hello again Rohanians!

Update about this thread:

We have made significant progress on this issue, and we've just released our 1st game optimization!

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

MORE INFORMATION Click here

Last edited by SasoreGM; 02-04-2024 at 12:57 PM.