Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ......... right.............. wasnt the only reason frank got his stuff back because forever helped get ynk to do something to get his items returned? Otherwise luca wouldnt have been fail. Much more of a successful scammer?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Yeah, Forever helped. But I think also the GMs took pity on Frank, since he's not that smart.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Yeah, Forever helped. But I think also the GMs took pity on Frank, since he's not that smart.
    Who cares how smart he is?
    He's a pro soccer stricker.

With 10 cm.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

>.> Too bad the gms are enjoying ****ing me in the ass. My account is still ****ing locked and they arent saying **** about whats going on. All I know is that my account is locked and under investigation and something about account compromise- ation.

Really they have arrested me. Put me in jail. Then not told me why.......

To which I have to say this IS bull****. Because if im going to be accused of something. It would be nice to know what I have done.

Being that im sure both accounts involved are probably locked.

Its not like I can tamper with evidence. Or make up fake evidence.

My understanding of account compromise-ation
    1. Hacked \ hacking someone
    2. Scamming someone
    3. Buying items off the em and the seller goes. Oh damn im retarded I didnt wanna sell that. I should report to YNK that I was hacked. So I can get my items back....
    4. Trading items in game for other items OR picking up random items that someone has dropped cause that person could have been hacked.

I mean I just think that it would be nice if I had a ****ing idea which one I happen to fall into the category of. I mean I wasnt hacked, nor have I hacked someone. So I doubt that I am being accused of that. I did buy stuff off the em. So this is a possibility.

I do buy sell and trade items in game. So this is a possibility. I have picked up stuff people are dropping in game. 99.9% its garbage. But hey I like portal stones >_<!
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

You could try talking to ynkbilling and see if he has any information for you. At the very least he could probably check the EM side of things.

Banned
    I've put a word in ynkbilling's thread for you Dom. We'll see how far that goes.

lol
    the other day I saw a priest called "SamanthaKarina" if u see her around kill her too.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

negative, It was someone that is a really cool person and true friend. I give a damn about forever and lotus help, they didn't do a ****.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    negative, It was someone that is a really cool person and true friend. I give a damn about forever and lotus help, they didn't do a ****.
    I KNOW you mean "I don't give a damn".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast