+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamushi13 View Post
    Hi there, why the Wild-life Coat cannot be refine? is this some kind of bug or what?
    Hello mamushi13!

We have noticed that many Shiltzians are requesting this new costume to be able to be refined.
    Kindly know that our GM Staff is taking your suggestions as feedback in order to apply some changes in our upcoming maintenance.

Stay tuned!

Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.

Hi, can you guys also make "select and sell all button"?
    It's just like this sort and lock button things. It only appear with merchant npc.
    So when I want to sell equipment it could be done quickly. Instead of lock button, it's select item, and sort button will be replaced with sell button.
    Only for the equipments though, since it seems less complicated rather than combine it with misc item to sell.
    But it could be great if it could work with both.

Also make filter for auto loot space bar hotkey please. You already have that filter in auto hunting.
    If there's a cheat tool for it, why not make it as your feature in the game?
    As long as it's not cheat glitch or bug.
    That filter could be sold at the item mall, since it's basically a tool like inventory expansion.

If you want to make that event ranking thingy again.
    I suggest just make a new map specifically for this kind of event, only that 1 player can go in, put the npc there too.
    So when a player go to that map, it'll register their name, and the npc could sort the result according to the name.
    You sort ascend the result to know the rank. With a new map you can manage problematic things and avoid dummy.
    Well it basically like the dungeon in the game.
    It doesn't need to be complicated, just two rooms is enough.
    One safe medium room for npc and fishing. One giant room full of enemy for hunting event.

For quest and reputation thing, if you can also remove the level limitation, that would be great too
    So there'll be more ways to raise reputation, and you can also raise reputation requirement all you want for event participation.
    My only problem would still be mafia that occupied the hunting ground and my only solution would just make a new map like above that mention for that specific purpose. So you can choose which map you want. At least having more choice with less problematic people will be much better.
    Last edited by rio533; 08-15-2023 at 09:20 AM.

Hello rio533, we appreciate your concern in improving Seal Online and our community, we will take your suggestions and add them to our daily report to be evaluated in future updates, thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hello mamushi13!

We have noticed that many Shiltzians are requesting this new costume to be able to be refined.
    Kindly know that our GM Staff is taking your suggestions as feedback in order to apply some changes in our upcoming maintenance.

Stay tuned!

Seal B.O.D Team^^

Hello GM,
    the Wild-life Coat can be refined now, but the value of damage/magic and defense were not increase with the level
    Is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by stanely View Post
    Hello GM,
    the Wild-life Coat can be refined now, but the value of damage/magic and defense were not increase with the level
    Is that normal?
    Yes it is, since the stats are similiar to that of Lambah-bah from this year spring event and Pink Rabbit Blossom from last year spring event. Both also have no stats increase by refining, just ODI dan DDI increase when it got to +4, 7, and 10.

hy gm , this event have 250k fame?

Hello L7seal, currently you need a minimum of 200,000 fame to participate in the event, thanks for the support!

i fame 200k lv 218 , i cannot trade guine bag >.<

Quote Originally Posted by L7seal View Post
    i fame 200k lv 218 , i cannot trade guine bag >.<
    Please send us a ticket so we can provide you with further assistance, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RexxarGM View Post
    Please send us a ticket so we can provide you with further assistance, thanks!
    Dear GM, the requirements are clearly told in the banner, level 250, fame 200,000, so that person cannot trade because they haven't reach the mininum level yet, no need for them to send ticket. Hopefully @l7seal reread the banner again or read my comment.