+ Reply to Thread

Embla Class is TRASH

hello GM

i think u better remake/revamp embla because thats class is usless, and u have remake this 3 usless skill for make embla better

1.Intelegent Blow this need change. this buff usless maybe change inc psy will better,u can change his logo before pink become blue and change his name become psycian blow XD. and u know why this skill need change ? becuse its unfair wispher have 2 buff inc STR in Aesir and Whisper,and whisper have inc all stat 2000, and for Embla just 1.

2. change magic stay descripsion skill. this skill need magic attack and u know embla is psy melee, u better change this skill become psy attack or make this skill just like mareas hammer templar have stun and dmg becuse embla dont have skill stun, maybe u better give embla 1 skill stun

3.the ultimate skill need inc time 20 second is to short need inc become 30/40 second just like priest

and maybe this class need add immun/reduce dmg/reflection buff like soul meditation priest,magic barrier elf or other class. why ? because this class psy stat and sup class really need that skill. just remove skill Natural Ex from embla and change for add some immun/reduce dmg/reflection skill thats will make good for embla.

so just like thats my opinion for embla class i play, this class no need buff add block just give this class immun/reduce dmg/reflection buff and remake/revamp that 3 skill and that will so good. and for other skill embla its good for party and for Whisper no need balance he good class for pve/pvp. JUST REMAKE EMBLA BECAUSE THIS CLASS IS A TRASH
    Last edited by fadilsetiawan; 06-29-2023 at 03:30 AM.

I don't really agree with you not so useless skills, but that this class is worth revamping I agree !
    Also i want recommend you Blazzio, here you can play diferent games and have many fun!
    Last edited by CalebMitchell12; 01-17-2024 at 09:38 AM.