+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    IGN :Geewonii
    Server : duran

I become a warrior with wearing Chaos Sword & full sets of Aeon to kill all bale's for make a peace in the Shiltz World..!! ��✌��

Happy Anniversary 10th of Seal Online : Blade of Destiny..
    Always Cute n' Funny~~ ����
    Love SEAL~~ ����
    Last edited by Noruki; 06-10-2023 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apiakia View Post
    IGN : Picler
    Server : Duran

Hi, this is a cosplay representation of the fusion between my character and my battle pet. It features a unicorn with a striking resemblance to a dairy cow! Please overlook the fact that I cheated by using a photo of my child. Let's appreciate her dedicated efforts in taking photos until she got bored, haha XD.
    1 cosplay with 2 IGN(Picler & Akiacraft), is this allowed? if you get participant prize, you get 2 prize on your 2 IGN, how cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by jonoleak View Post
    1 cosplay with 2 IGN(Picler & Akiacraft), is this allowed? if you get participant prize, you get 2 prize on your 2 IGN, how cheating!
    regardless on what you said, i got 3 point that i will be pointing out
    1st of all i dont even see you participate while u complaining about my post
    2nd of all we both dont see anykind of rule said this things is prohibited, and which what you said is not allowed
    3rd of all we are not even winning yet, how can u consider thats cheating?
    last but no less atleast we put effort on this event

actually this will be my last time point things back since my wife ask me not too
    while keyboard warrior like you wondering around
    anw good luck everyone
    dont forget to have fun
    Last edited by Akiaapi; 06-11-2023 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiaapi View Post
    2nd of all we both dont see anykind of rule said this things is prohibited, and which what you said is not allowed

actually this will be my last time point things back since my wife ask me not too
    anw good luck everyone
    dont forget to have fun
    Nope. even though the GM doesn't give any rules about it, your actions are still not justified. if your actions persist, there may be some players taking advantage of this loophole and posting 1 cosplay with 5 or more IGNs. it is very unfair for other players who play honestly with only 1 IGN. shame on you

PS : every player who takes part in this event will receive a participant prize, even if they don't win the main prize. So 2 IGN for 1 cosplay is too cheating, I think you should remove 1 and use only 1 IGN. because it will hurt other players who play honestly. oh of course I will follow this event at the end of the event. just wait

Character: Leptogramica
    Server: Duran

I love Jason hunt event, And we miss it!

Jason's costume, because I happened to have and often take part in cosplay activities at my place of residence, so I joined this event and happened to be able to participate.
    hose Jason in the game because I often participate in Jason Hunt events which are very exciting! now I miss the event, hopefully can come back
    Last edited by YueRiz; 06-20-2023 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiaapi View Post

anw good luck everyone
    dont forget to have fun
    Yeah not winning yet. But what you do is EXPLOITING u d***mb a**s.
    This event and your child ofc.

IGN: Steiven
    server: Duran

Balie Believer is in the house yo. Bring the darkness again and make lord samael happy

Last edited by Molana; 06-14-2023 at 01:02 AM.

IGN: Avione

SUPREME CODE T AGENT COSTUME

Last edited by charles001; 06-15-2023 at 04:54 AM.

IGN : Satisaigan
    Server : Duran

I have a dream i can obtain Mankind Pilot costume someday~

Long time not playing because of my real life as Cosplayer and as College student. But i still in love when comeback and seeing Seal Online Blade of Destiny about to Celebrate 10th Party!~

Cosplay i used 3 month ago. And still cant find who used this Costume in game. Very rare.
    Love from Thai!
    สุขสันต์วันเกิด ขอให้คุณประสบความสำเร็จทุกประการ~~!!

Last edited by foodgurara; 06-15-2023 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Images dont saved!!

IGN: Hawkowl

with us you can learn the world history of Shiltz!

I chose the scout costume because it's not too difficult and has a resemblance to the NPC in SEAL BOD.
    I chose these 3 NPCs because we can learn historical stories in the world of Shiltz thanks to them because without them we can't do anything and play becomes empty

Last edited by xgplus1; 06-19-2023 at 02:14 PM.