+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Due to being summoned to earth, the Another World's Piya now has an oval head. lmao

Happy Anniversary 10th of Seal Online Blade of Destiny! I'm so happy seal bod made this cosplay event. because I want to make a low budget cosplay edition that suits my favorite monster, piya. In my opinion, the challenge at this event was how I had to find suitable materials for piya's cosplay with the materials I had at home, and I came up with the idea of ​​using a tas kresek(black plastic bag) as Piya's body and printed paper as Piya's face and glasses.

All the materials I use are recycled materials, so it's friendly for the environment if I don't use them anymore. however, I like this event, because I can do cosplay like my idol, Lowcostcosplay from thailand, lol

IGN : Lastsupperlove
    Server : Duran

Balie Believer is here! It's pretty challanging but I use everthing I can to look as "balie believer" as possible lol. The material Is my jacket from childhood and a knife.

IGN: Farmfyre
    Server: Duran

why my picture not show up??

and who the winner??

UPDATE: Winners Publication Date changed to June 20th.

*UPDATE: We want to thank everyone for their participation, we have been surprised more than once with the publications that you have sent us. It is a very difficult decision to choose the winner, added to the fact that some photos from the posts have disappeared and we want to give time to those who posted during the event period and whose photos were deleted to be able to post them again. For these reasons the date of the publication of winners has been moved to our next maintenance, Tuesday June 20th. We hope your understanding and those who participated, please check your posts before that date to avoid any inconvenience.

IGN :Geewonii
    Server : duran

I become a warrior with wearing Chaos Sword & full sets of Aeon to kill all bale's for make a peace in the Shiltz World..!! ��✌��

Happy Anniversary 10th of Seal Online : Blade of Destiny..
    Always Cute n' Funny~~ ����
    Love SEAL~~ ����

Greetings Shiltizians!

We were very happy to see all your cosplays!! many of them made us laugh and others left us very surprised. We saw creativity, effort and affection and since it is our anniversary we wanted to reward this in a big way. So for this unique occasion we are going to reward 2 first places, 2 second places and 2 third places. Happy Anniversary!!

Please, meet our cosplay winners:

1st(s) → Geewonii & Yeqiu
    2nd(s) → Avione &
    3rd(s) → Stylet & Pasza

All rewards have been already sent.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^

thank you GM.
    I hope there are more events like this.
    may be make costume of new design seal online

i am late know this event. T_T

hope can be participant next time