+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Anniversary Cosplay Challenge

Greetings Shiltzians!

Have you ever fallen in love with a bale in Shiltz? Enough to dress up to look like the bale?
    Or perhaps felt irresistibly attracted by a very fashionable costume just launched?
    Then, it’s time to take your Rascal Spirit up to the Next Level!

Cosplay Time!
    • Take a picture of yourself cosplaying a costume or bale of Seal Online BOD.
    • Describe your cosplay work: How challenging was it? Why did you choose it?
    • Submit your cosplay work to this Post.
    • Mention your IGN & Server.

Mechanics:
    • The Event runs from June 1st - 15th; and rewards will fly away on June 16th.
    • NOTE: Only original photos will count. The ones extracted from the web will get disqualified.
    • We’ll have 3 Top Winners:

Prizes
    1st Place: 8,000 RPs + 1 Transcendence Sapphire + 1 Item Recovery Ticket
    2nd Place: 5,000 RPs + 1 Blessed Diamond + 10 Golden Chest Keys
    3rd Place: 2,500 RPs + Blessed Ruby + 10 Lucky Rascal Coins

For all Participants: 2x Rascal Rabbit Balloon // 10x Game Master's Piya Gra // 20x Large Firecracker

*All media content uploaded to this post may be subject of its usage by Seal Online’s Staff at its free convenience.

*UPDATE: We want to thank everyone for their participation, we have been surprised more than once with the publications that you have sent us. It is a very difficult decision to choose the winner, added to the fact that some photos from the posts have disappeared and we want to give time to those who posted during the event period and whose photos were deleted to be able to post them again. For these reasons the date of the publication of winners has been moved to our next maintenance, Tuesday June 20th. We hope your understanding and those who participated, please check your posts before that date to avoid any inconvenience.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    Last edited by Bl4zingGM; 06-16-2023 at 04:48 PM.
    The People's GM.

IGN :Stylet
    Server :Arus

I cosplay the Food Fighter character when using the Binge skill then using the Diet skill.
    I wear a horse head costume and wear typical Indonesian clothing, namely "Batik", which at first glance looks a bit like the character I cosplayed.
    the weapon that I cosplayed of was of course the original Baguette which I could enjoy afterwards.
    Last edited by Frywokpan; 06-01-2023 at 10:29 PM.

IGN : Chefnude
    Server : Duran

Cosplay Knight with Bat Guy Mask
    Last edited by thomthomas; 06-02-2023 at 03:22 AM.

IGN : Lyvanka
    This cosplay is easy to make, but i think this is good cosplay because i use the same equipment as my character. I choose it because christmas moment is the most beautiful time for me.
    https://ibb.co/PcydwZ0
    https://ibb.co/JKC5Tn4

IGN : Pasza

Myself cosplaying as my beloved character, Pasza ^^ I mainly use Shiltz Cell HTBS for my equipment, so here it is!
    I had lots of fun cosplaying my own character!

It is kinda challenging but i nailed it with help of my sister (who used to play Seal Online too) <3
    I choose to cosplay my character using Shiltz Cell HTBS because it is the main equipment that i always use.

IGN : Picler

Hi, this is a cosplay representation of the fusion between my character and my battle pet. It features a unicorn with a striking resemblance to a dairy cow! Please overlook the fact that I cheated by using a photo of my child. Let's appreciate her dedicated efforts in taking photos until she got bored, haha XD.

IGN : Akiacraft

Since my wife and I are not very confident in cosplay, this is our child, as we promised, who will be brought to this cosplay event. My wife and I bought this costume after discussing its merits. My wife insisted that this costume is her unicorn battle pet, while I argued that it closely resembles our cow costume (in pink color). So, taadaaaaa!

I am the one wearing the yellow shirt, and my child who wanted to run away when asked for a photo. Besides that, my mother saw her adorable grandchild and sat beside Us.

When my child becomes proficient in speaking, I believe their response would be: "Please, Daddy, give me a break. Why do you have to bring me along to the event just because you and Mom want too? It's the same pattern with both of you. I'm already sleepy, just give me some milk."This time, Mom showed even more dedication by editing my photo. Check out the top post and see for yourself.
    Last edited by Akiaapi; 06-08-2023 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiaapi View Post
    IGN : Akiacraft

Since my wife and I are not very confident in cosplay, this is our child, as we promised, who will be brought to this cosplay event. My wife and I bought this costume after discussing its merits. My wife insisted that this costume is her unicorn battle pet, while I argued that it closely resembles our cow costume (in pink color). So, taadaaaaa!

I am the one wearing the yellow shirt, and my child who wanted to run away when asked for a photo. Besides that, my mother saw her adorable grandchild and sat beside Us.

When my child becomes proficient in speaking, I believe their response would be: "Please, Daddy, give me a break. Why do you have to bring me along to the event just because you and Mom want too? It's the same pattern with both of you. I'm already sleepy, just give me some milk."This time, Mom showed even more dedication by editing my photo. Check out the top post and see for yourself.
    this is children abuse. if this is allowed, shame on you GM

IGN : Yeqiu

I Cosplay to be one of the best equipment designs in Seal Online BoD, Heavenly Tipareth Armor.
    Why did I choose this? Because I think the Heavenly Tipareth Armor, looks like a true knight or guardian who came from heaven, which is looks mighty and brave.

This is my first time cosplaying, now I really appreciate cosplayers because making costumes is really not easy, making this costume is quite difficult because there are many details that must be considered, details such as the wings on the sword and shoulders are quite difficult to make with a low budget, the result is still far from the original but I am quite satisfied. And yes, I was quite embarrassed also during the photo session, especially my friend who took the photo, it can be seen from my face that is quite nervous hahaha . But, the experience of doing cosplay is really fun from making costumes to being able to wear them, I hope in the future I can cosplay other characters, and can be even better.

Btw, Happy 10th Anniversary Seal Online BoD, I hope you all can present various other interesting events like this again XD.

Last edited by aodafb; 06-19-2023 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foodgurara View Post
    this is children abuse. if this is allowed, shame on you GM
    this is my biological child, what do you mean by I abuse my child?
    mind ur words maybe?