+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hey there!

We're sorry to hear such issues. Please, know that as far as our tests, there shouldn't be any issues when creating a brand new character and receiving corresponding rewards.

However, kindly submit a ticket to our Support Platform in order to see each case in depth and may find a proper outcome from this impasse.

We'll be more than happy to help!
    try to create a new character using an ID that already participate in february level jump, you will not recieve the reward, that is people problem right now, dont just test it with a new ID that you create or an ID that didn't participate in february level jump event, please fix this asap gm

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz82gRToUVE
    www.playrohan.com

I hope we can request for instan character deletion by send ticket after this bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by oppaidaisukidesu View Post
    I hope we can request for instan character deletion by send ticket after this bug fix
    yes I am agree with you.. My slot are full.. if we need a week to delete the char that will be sad..

How about the player already using Level Hyper Jumping Tickets 251 and 261 and didn't get any prize? How deeply disappointed and annoyed recently used Level Hyper Jumping for participated to event. All gamemaster team just giving instruction to build new character
    and didn't think that previously they had become level 261 and had gained berserker fame. They just give instruction which made have to repeat leveling again without getting compensation from the previous Level Hyper Jumping Tickets that have been used, time consuming, money spent. With very ridiculous and unreasonable problem solving. bravo team, this is more than just disappointing, more towards the incompetence of problem management.

Quote Originally Posted by gokiburi View Post
    How about the player already using Level Hyper Jumping Tickets 251 and 261 and didn't get any prize? How deeply disappointed and annoyed recently used Level Hyper Jumping for participated to event. All gamemaster team just giving instruction to build new character
    and didn't think that previously they had become level 261 and had gained berserker fame. They just give instruction which made have to repeat leveling again without getting compensation from the previous Level Hyper Jumping Tickets that have been used, time consuming, money spent. With very ridiculous and unreasonable problem solving. bravo team, this is more than just disappointing, more towards the incompetence of problem management.
    Yeah, this is very frustrating. You should report the person responsible for the event. At the very least, they should replace the item mall that you Spend. That is the bare minimum!!!!

Please be informed, regarding Hyper Jumping Tickets, these can be restored after performing an investigation of the problem, please submit a ticket to our platform in order to provide assistance, thanks for the support.

hello GMs
    I want to give you input because I noticed that with the level jump, it's not new players who play on Seal BOD, but mostly old players who exploit it, make lots of account IDs to get a 300% 15-day Double Drop reward and 20-day GX Auto Hunt.

because too many GX auto hunts were given free of charge to free farm people and resulted in GX auto hunt no so humble few people bought it.

and in the future, please reduce the GX auto hunt jump level and remove the 300% Double Drop because it really disrupts the economy of CEGEL seals, more and more on the server, equiq goods become cheaper.

and many cheaters also exploit using the creation of multiple account IDs to take a double drop of 300% for farming looking for this catalyst which causes more CEGEL.

Quote Originally Posted by dasri View Post
    hello GMs
    I want to give you input because I noticed that with the level jump, it's not new players who play on Seal BOD, but mostly old players who exploit it, make lots of account IDs to get a 300% 15-day Double Drop reward and 20-day GX Auto Hunt.

because too many GX auto hunts were given free of charge to free farm people and resulted in GX auto hunt no so humble few people bought it.

and in the future, please reduce the GX auto hunt jump level and remove the 300% Double Drop because it really disrupts the economy of CEGEL seals, more and more on the server, equiq goods become cheaper.

and many cheaters also exploit using the creation of multiple account IDs to take a double drop of 300% for farming looking for this catalyst which causes more CEGEL.
    this dasri is person who doing RMT who complain all the item become cheaper.

what GM do is good. guess what? no one will buy any equipment in higher price. These players who exploit is sound of players who against these expensive equipment.