+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treuk View Post
    It's weird.. I create new character in my old ID and I don't get the rewards..
    Then I create again in my newer ID and still dont get the rewards..
    Should I create new ID again to participate this event??
    What should I do.. I'm so confuse..
    So, that ID has participated in level jump (February) and new ID created after MT didn't get reward ? (´~`)

where is the page that contain info about this event? it should be on the first post but i cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by joezeel View Post
    where is the page that contain info about this event? it should be on the first post but i cant find it
    Try using VPN maybe your ISP block the image host

I used the character expansion ticket 1 to take part in the leveling jump event, why aren't there event prizes coming in. please fix it soon so I can play.

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post

*Additional Info:
    In case of receiving items with spring options added whether by achieving levels manually or using Level Jump Ticket, be informed that it may be due to a visual issue and shall not represent any real values when dragged into the inventory.
    Shiltz Cell set (Lv 276 Reward) can be traded between player or just account bind type items can be shared only in bank?

I seriously question Playwith's performance as a game organizer.

1. Why was the Flyer Level Jump released with writing errors in the item details? In this case, the writing error I'm referring to is the description of Gold Time Warp. It should be useful for levels 1-250 instead of 1-150. And these kinds of typos have occurred not just once or twice, but multiple times. What is your quality control (QC) actually doing? Why does it seem like you're so lazy, even when it comes to checking the design of the flyer before release? And what about your performance in addressing issues?

2. How can you say there are no problems you encountered in this event when you can see for yourself from the comment section in this forum? So many players are experiencing issues, not to mention those players who complain in-game through the megaphone, or those who complain in guild groups or other communities.

3. Regarding point "1," how do you actually work? Is it that impractical and ineffective? My ticket about the bug complaint with Lolita's armor status has never been updated by you, except for the generic response of "Thanks for your concern blablabla." Furthermore, you previously said the same thing in point "2," where you claimed that no errors were found in the status of Lolita Ouji's Top equipment, even though I clearly included a screenshot showing that Lolita.DG+7 has higher ATK and MPW than Lolita.XG+7. Since February, you haven't responded to my ticket about this bug.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO BESIDES ORGANIZING RPS SPENT EVENTS????????

from:Oppaidaisukedesu So, that ID has participated in level jump (February) and new ID created after MT didn't get reward ? (´~`)

Answer: yes, actually this kind of problem also did exist in February level jump, in which ID participated on the event in November 2022 level jump also couldn't get the rewards and therefore need to wait for GM team to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by strikelancer View Post
    I seriously question Playwith's performance as a game organizer.

1. Why was the Flyer Level Jump released with writing errors in the item details? In this case, the writing error I'm referring to is the description of Gold Time Warp. It should be useful for levels 1-250 instead of 1-150. And these kinds of typos have occurred not just once or twice, but multiple times. What is your quality control (QC) actually doing? Why does it seem like you're so lazy, even when it comes to checking the design of the flyer before release? And what about your performance in addressing issues?

2. How can you say there are no problems you encountered in this event when you can see for yourself from the comment section in this forum? So many players are experiencing issues, not to mention those players who complain in-game through the megaphone, or those who complain in guild groups or other communities.

3. Regarding point "1," how do you actually work? Is it that impractical and ineffective? My ticket about the bug complaint with Lolita's armor status has never been updated by you, except for the generic response of "Thanks for your concern blablabla." Furthermore, you previously said the same thing in point "2," where you claimed that no errors were found in the status of Lolita Ouji's Top equipment, even though I clearly included a screenshot showing that Lolita.DG+7 has higher ATK and MPW than Lolita.XG+7. Since February, you haven't responded to my ticket about this bug.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO BESIDES ORGANIZING RPS SPENT EVENTS????????

I think I've sent ticket about these issues. I mean many players spent many many RPS and yet the customer service of Seal BOD is pretty bad. Imagine if the customer service is very good, there will even be more people to spent RPS (also more active player in game).

I also didnt get the reward because i already use my id for level jump february pls

GM please check the problem asap, leveling to 300 is hard and take long time, lot of people say that the ID that already particiapte in february didnt get the reward for this may level jump, please fix this soon we also want to create and participate in this event

try to create a new character using an ID that already participate in february level jump, you will not recieve the reward, that is people problem right now, dont just test it with a new ID that you create or an ID that didn't participate in february level jump event, please fix this asap gm