+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hello!

IGN: Adarwis
    Server: Duran

As a part-time sim driver, and full time shiltzian here I come!!!
    In order to conquer the Shiltz, here are the weapons that I use to explore the world. I'm using a PC as my main device and a laptop for support my mobility.

PC
    Ryzen 5 3600, b550m mobo, 32gb of ram, rtx 3070, some storage and cooling stuff.

Laptop
    Acer nitro 5 i7 9750h, 16gb of ram, gtx 1650.

Peripheral
    Monitor: primary 32" 2k, secondary 22" fhd
    Keyboard: custom keebs
    Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate & Steelseries Rival 3
    Headphone: Hifiman Sundara
    Mic: Soundtech 2.0
    Logitech g29 mod + rig

It's not a never ending journey, and of course there are many things I want to do (especially with all of those cables XD). Also play Seal M in this setup with emulator.
    I hope this is the best way to get my beloved costume that I've been looking for. HAHA. Ah, I do streaming and some Seal stuff on youtube named TIGIYOGO. Let's take a look! Thank you fellas!

ps. no need all of those keebs to controlling the device XD

comment for @strikelancer

what a nice stuff, clean setup with huge monitor. always curious for playing seal in ultrawide monitor especially in full screen mode, is it good for your neck bro?? btw maybe you can improve start with the desk. idk how good ur desk can handle all of those massive screen and the pc also, or only me too scared to see that hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by adarwis View Post
    Hello!

IGN: Adarwis

As a part-time sim driver, and full time shiltzian here I come!!!
    In order to conquer the Shiltz, here are the weapons that I use to explore the world. I'm using a PC as my main device and a laptop for support my mobility.

PC
    Ryzen 5 3600, b550m mobo, 32gb of ram, rtx 3070, some storage and cooling stuff.

Laptop
    Acer nitro 5 i7 9750h, 16gb of ram, gtx 1650.

Peripheral
    Monitor: primary 32" 2k, secondary 22" fhd
    Keyboard: custom keebs
    Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate & Steelseries Rival 3
    Headphone: Hifiman Sundara
    Mic: Soundtech 2.0
    Logitech g29 mod + rig

It's not a never ending journey, and of course there are many things I want to do (especially with all of those cables XD). Also play Seal M in this setup with emulator.
    I hope this is the best way to get my beloved costume that I've been looking for. HAHA. Ah, I do streaming and some Seal stuff on youtube named TIGIYOGO. Let's take a look! Thank you fellas!

ps. no need all of those keebs to controlling the device XD

comment for @strikelancer

what a nice stuff, clean setup with huge monitor. always curious for playing seal in ultrawide monitor especially in full screen mode, is it good for your neck bro?? btw maybe you can improve start with the desk. idk how good ur desk can handle all of those massive screen and the pc also, or only me too scared to see that hahaha
    Impressive set up.. You have a great stuff there.. my suggestion use some decorative lamp to light the mood..

Now lets talk about my set up. Basically I have no real set up I just use 2 Laptop since my PC broke down last year. I used my laptop everywhere in my house, sometimes in kitchen, sometime in living room or my room. My plan now is saving money to build new PC.
    So this is my Laptop

1. Lenovo G485
    Processor : AMD Athlon E1-1200 Dual Core 1.4GHz/1MB L2 Cache/ 1333 MHz
    Display : 14"HD (1366x768) Display
    Graphics : AMD Radeon HD 6320M
    Memory : 2GB DDR3 Memory
    Hard Drive : 500GB SATA Hard Drive 5400 rpm
    Optical Drive : DVD Super Multi Burner
    Camera : 0.3 MP Webcam
    Bluetooth : Bluetooth, 10/100 LAN, 802.11n WiFi
    Standard I/O Ports : 2 in 1 Card Reader, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
    Weight : 2.2 Kgs with 6 cell batery

2. Acer Aspire 3 AMD - A314-22-R890
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor 2.6 GHz (4M Cache; up to 3.5 GHz; 2 cores)
    Display : 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS, Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD
    Memory : 4 GB DDR4, replaceable
    Storage : 256 GB SSD
    Graphic : AMD Radeon Graphics
    Optical Disk Drive : Non DVD
    Wireless : Wifi, Bluetooth

IGN : Kaunas

IGN : Deyas
    Server : Duran

We are a family of gamers, and we are joining the event to level up and hopefully can reach level 300 :3
    The game is so addictive that we've enjoyed spending together with family.

Show your setup.
    The gaming setup is "My dream finally come true". Since I was a kid, I always want to have a gaming room full of modified pc and consoles. Thanks to God. Now, I can have my dream gaming room. Not just for me but for my family too. Never give up on your dream!
    Special thanks to Playwith so we can play the nostalgic game that we are played in 9 years ago. This Seal BOD game is really fun and i have many friends because of this game.
    DESCRIBE My Setup:

my wife pc specification is:

Samsung Curve monitor 32 inch
    Razer Keyboard Pink Edition
    Razer Mouse Pink Edition
    mouse keyboard pad Razer PinK Edition
    Razer Mic Pink Edition
    Razer Headset Pink Edition

Harman Kardon Speaker white 2.1

Intel Core i& 12700 F 12 core
    Asus ROG Strix Z690-A -Gaming Wifi motherboard
    PNY Memory Ram Pink Edition 16GB (8x2) X2 total 32 GB

With this setup, playing the seal bod game is so flawless and smooth.

Suggest some ideas to improve the setup from the previous comment:"

I strongly advise all gamers to get themselves a PC table and a gaming chair.
    Good sitting position, and better health for all the gamers out there!

Last edited by jelyn17; 05-30-2023 at 06:14 AM.

this is my set up to play seal blade of destiny, its so comfortable so i can play seal online 24 hours a day ��
    IGN : Vandogo

here the link : https://ibb.co/GVyk6xq
    Last edited by cituokay; 05-30-2023 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by treuk View Post
    Impressive set up.. You have a great stuff there.. my suggestion use some decorative lamp to light the mood..

Now lets talk about my set up. Basically I have no real set up I just use 2 Laptop since my PC broke down last year. I used my laptop everywhere in my house, sometimes in kitchen, sometime in living room or my room. My plan now is saving money to build new PC.
    So this is my Laptop

1. Lenovo G485
    Processor : AMD Athlon E1-1200 Dual Core 1.4GHz/1MB L2 Cache/ 1333 MHz
    Display : 14"HD (1366x768) Display
    Graphics : AMD Radeon HD 6320M
    Memory : 2GB DDR3 Memory
    Hard Drive : 500GB SATA Hard Drive 5400 rpm
    Optical Drive : DVD Super Multi Burner
    Camera : 0.3 MP Webcam
    Bluetooth : Bluetooth, 10/100 LAN, 802.11n WiFi
    Standard I/O Ports : 2 in 1 Card Reader, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
    Weight : 2.2 Kgs with 6 cell batery

2. Acer Aspire 3 AMD - A314-22-R890
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor 2.6 GHz (4M Cache; up to 3.5 GHz; 2 cores)
    Display : 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS, Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD
    Memory : 4 GB DDR4, replaceable
    Storage : 256 GB SSD
    Graphic : AMD Radeon Graphics
    Optical Disk Drive : Non DVD
    Wireless : Wifi, Bluetooth

IGN : Kaunas
    Playing with two PCs or laptops is always a delightful experience. It allows you to multitask and enjoy different activities simultaneously. However, it's important to be mindful of the heat generated by laptops during extended gaming sessions, as it can potentially damage the device. To prevent this, I recommend using a cooling fan, which will keep your device cool and ensure optimal performance. Additionally, playing at a desk instead of on your bed will help maintain good posture, especially when indulging in hours of Seal Online gameplay! Keep the fun going and take care of yourself!

My setup:
    While it may not be the most high-end or flashy setup out there, it's got all the essentials to dive into the enchanting world of Seal Online! Armed with my trusty PC, comfortable chair, and a plethora of snacks within arm's reach, I embark on exciting adventures, vanquishing bale and leveling up my character. The sound of the game's music fills the air as I immerse myself in the vibrant landscapes and captivating quests. It may not be the most extravagant setup, but with a sprinkle of enthusiasm and a dash of gaming prowess, it's all I need to conquer the virtual realm of Shiltz! Let the adventures begin!

https://ibb.co/Ykz0c9b

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Display : LG monitor 24MP59G-P
    Memory : 16384MB RAM
    Storage : 256 GB SSD + 1TB HD
    Graphic : Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

IGN: Shinyahee
    Last edited by seterez1; 05-30-2023 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seterez1 View Post
    Playing with two PCs or laptops is always a delightful experience. It allows you to multitask and enjoy different activities simultaneously. However, it's important to be mindful of the heat generated by laptops during extended gaming sessions, as it can potentially damage the device. To prevent this, I recommend using a cooling fan, which will keep your device cool and ensure optimal performance. Additionally, playing at a desk instead of on your bed will help maintain good posture, especially when indulging in hours of Seal Online gameplay! Keep the fun going and take care of yourself!

My setup:
    While it may not be the most high-end or flashy setup out there, it's got all the essentials to dive into the enchanting world of Seal Online! Armed with my trusty PC, comfortable chair, and a plethora of snacks within arm's reach, I embark on exciting adventures, vanquishing bale and leveling up my character. The sound of the game's music fills the air as I immerse myself in the vibrant landscapes and captivating quests. It may not be the most extravagant setup, but with a sprinkle of enthusiasm and a dash of gaming prowess, it's all I need to conquer the virtual realm of Shiltz! Let the adventures begin!

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Display : LG monitor 24MP59G-P
    Memory : 16384MB RAM
    Storage : 256 GB SSD + 1TB HD
    Graphic : Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

IGN: Shinyahee
    Your setup looks very comfy. I would really recommend getting a second monitor, even a small one. It will increase productivity, for example you can play SEAL while watching your favorite youtuber

IGN: Siniwy

https://ibb.co/7vN2HYK
    https://ibb.co/TgSLSy4

This is my setup. I have 2 monitors, one is an 144 Hz MSi monitor that I use to play games (mostly SEAL lol). It is great to play fps game on this monitor. Then, my second monitor is just a simple 60 Hz Dell monitor that I put vertically.
    For my mouse, I use a Logitech G502 gaming mouse. The impressive thing about this mouse is that you can adjust the weight of the mouse!!! For the keyboard, I use Akko 3084 mechanical keyboard. I really like the clicky sound of the keyboard.

For my PC itself, it is nothing spectacular.
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
    RAM: 32 GB 3600 MHz
    Storage: 1.5 TB SSD
    Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
    Last edited by Phoenix989; 05-30-2023 at 07:24 PM.

Hopefully not too late

Here is my setup, proud of it.

IGN : Sirhunter

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 X
    GPU : Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition
    Case : Lian Li O11 Dynamics XL - ROG Edition
    Fans : 9x Lian Li AL120
    CPU Cooler : Asus ROG Ryujin 360
    RAM : 4x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
    Motherboard : Gigabyte Aorus Elite V2
    PSU : Seasonic Focus GX-750 - 750w
    Extras : 7 Inch IPS Display for Case Monitor
    Monitors : 2x Acer Predator XB273UNV
    Keyboard : Logitech G - G915
    Mouse : Razer Naga Trinity RGB
    Laptop : Macbook Pro 2019
    Last edited by melphinos; 05-31-2023 at 08:36 AM.

Greetings, Shiltzians!

By checking upon each one of your posts, we just couldn't stop being shocked at how stylish and creative you can get to be.
    Please, meet the Top Winners from this event:
    • The Most Impressive: Fermicarus
    • The Humblest: Kimsabuu
    • And, one special mention for the Funniest (mostly Cuttest) One: The Couple formed by Picler & Akiacraft

Thank you all for participating!
    Rewards have been already sent.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^
    The People's GM.