+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    this is my simple gaming Set up..is good enough to play seal online.
    the specification is intel core i5 650 3.2ghz, Ram 4gb with nvidia gt 1030, keyboard razer and naga mouse from razer as well
    i wish i can upgrade my pc specially the graphic card..

tis is the link of my pc :
    https://imgur.com/B1syjs7

IGN : Kimsabuu
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by Chloezzz; 05-22-2023 at 11:57 PM. Reason: forgot to add Ign

Ign: Naviere
    My set up theme is “no rgb no party”, yes im rgb kind of person.

Lyvanka’s set up looks great, but i think im having hard time opening the link because it said it’s not safe.

I love rgb so much so much, so everything in my setup is rgb.
    This is my set up, well its not much but let me tell the story! I designed all by myself using low bugdet. I use led strips and lamp to decorate my desktop, and put a wiremesh to hang my laptop and other stuff on the wall. So its multifunctional and bugdet friendly.

❤️ LAPTOP
    I use ROG asus laptop (g550j), core i7 and it got windows 10 its an old model but works pretty well! My baby laptop has been playing seal with me since 2014
    ❤️ HEADPHONES
    I use fantech headphones, it got voice cancelling and it flashes rgb lights, very comfy on the ears too.
    ❤️ HEADPHONE STAND
    I use fantech headset tower, it got rgb lights down below
    ❤️ IPAD
    I use ipad air 3 for multitasking with opening youtube tutorial videos, such as quests, pet evolution, etc
    ❤️ MOUSE
    Logitech wired gaming mouse, logi G102 prodigy gaming mouse, bugdet and it got rgb
    ❤️ COOLING PAD
    Deepcool cooling pad, it got rgb lights and double fan, and usb ports

I hope it inspire you all!
    Last edited by Princesz17; 05-29-2023 at 04:27 PM.

By far this is my cleanest setup for gaming.
    IGN: Nylox
    Server: Duran

https://imgur.com/a/N5OMlcT

^
    nice and clean pc bro, I think to improve your setup by adding white ambiance lighting throughout your desk setup to match the color theme of your PC!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

MY SETUP!

IGN: Gsmnt
    SERVER: Duran

I built my current PC setup throughout the pandemic situation back 2-3 years ago, my main focus on creating my setup is to be able to work comfortably throughout the day and ensure that I have everything I need within my hand reach. I use a vertically mounted monitor because I need to read a lot of documents in my field of work and I need to read A LOT of work chats during the day, while having a two-monitor setup I can constantly multitask and play Seal online in the meantime. During the pandemic situation, I also adopt a new hobby which is collecting vinyl records especially those anime soundtrack, while procuring them is hard and need to be shipped from all different country but I really liked the audio output and the big cover visual on each of the records... enough introduction and here's my setup specification!

PC SETUP:
    - Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700
    - Graphic card: Nvidia RTX 3060
    - RAM: 32gb
    - Storage: 1tb M.2 NVME SSD, 1tb SSD
    - cooling: be Quiet CPU cooler + 4 cooler master white fan
    - Keyboard: Razer blackwidow 60%
    - mouse: HyperX (i forgot the series)
    - microphone: Razer seiren mini
    - speaker: logitech (i forgot the series)
    - monitor: LG UltraGear™ 24GN650-B 23.8'' FHD

VINYL PLAYER SETUP: Audio technical AT-LP60XBT

that's it, my setup is simple and minimalistic without any RGB lighting surrounding it because I need to look professional when doing an online meeting with my college or clients throughout the day! thankyou for your attention!
    Last edited by mhamdiqbal; 05-23-2023 at 10:44 PM.

This is my setup :
    Laptop : Acer Nplify 802
    CPU : Intel Core i 3
    GPU : NVDI Geforce 610 M
    Ram : 2 GB DDR3
    Mouse : Just 25.000 rupiah i used
    when i in middle shchool at year 2008 i ever pick up by my feather at Internet rental store in Indonesian we called "WARNET" because i play seal online to long, I so noltalgiatoc seal online, now i was have wife, thank you for to be my favorite game seal

IGn : Beone
    Server : Arus

Photo : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1itQ...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by antosube; 05-24-2023 at 03:39 AM.

Heh orang orang. ga bakal ada yang menang kalo lu ga komen soal set up orang lain yang komen di atas lu.
    itu udah ada dijelasin GM kalo lu harus komenin apa yang bisa diimprove atau ya komen aja soal set up orang di atas lu..
    Bisa pake Reply with quote or reply aja.

Translation

Dear lovely people! You must leave a comment about other person set up above you maybe improvement or other comment by using reply, quote reply, or just use @someone and then show your set up.
    Last edited by alfaizri; 05-24-2023 at 07:22 AM.

This is my setup ..

Black One - Thinkpad X220
    *Intel i3-2310 2.10GHz
    *Intel HD Graphics 3000
    *8192MB RAM
    *Cheap RGB keyboard
    *Cheap mouse

White One - Asus X200MA
    *Intel Celeron N2815 1.86GHz
    *Intel HD Graphics
    *2048MB RAM
    *Cheap mouse

Aint much, but they are reliable. Old but gold.

Keep me entertained through Covid. Watching movies & Youtube videos, listening music and of course playing Seal Online.

IGN : Outranked

Quote Originally Posted by fackrealz View Post
    Hello, This is my set up office - gaming. while in work and playing game at the same time hehe

Kindly need to review my set up.

So my set up is,
    My PC specs are :
    AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
    Corsair 2444Mhz 2x8GB
    DA NVIDIA GTX 1070
    HDD Toshiba 1TB
    HDD Barracuda 2TB
    SSD WD Green 512GB
    M.2 SSD WD Green 256GB
    PSU : Cooler Master 550W Bronze

Monitor : Samsung Curve 24 Inch
    Avangarde Video Capture Card
    Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse : Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset : HyperX Cloud II
    Mic : HyperX Solo Cast
    Webcam : Logitech C922 Pro
    Speaker : Nikko Speaker
    Rexus Hub USB
    Gaming Chair MBK

Thanks.

IGN : Melsef
    Clean setup, but it's too bright for me. I prefer dimmed light though. I think it's better for your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by apiakia View Post
    This is my setup :
    Laptop Tuf Gaming
    CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (8 CPUs)
    GPU : AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
    Ram : 8192mb
    Mouse : G102 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Mouse

This is our gaming place, where my husband and I spend time after our child falls asleep. I always accompany my husband while he plays Seal Online: Blade of Destiny, even though I'm also a gamer myself. Most nights, we complete dungeons together. Whatever I do with him, I enjoy it. Hopefully, when our child grows up, they can join us in our gaming adventures together.

IGN : Picler
    Gamer couple always been a dream of mine. One of my friend met his wife through Seal Online Indonesian server though.

I think your setup need more space (i also need more space). Daddy, mommy & kiddo playing the same game, so much fun await !!
    Last edited by cmbuatraid; 05-24-2023 at 07:51 AM.

Hi!
    Here i go for the "set up" battle game of Seal Online. lol.

K, without further ado, here comes my everything (it's literally everything since i do games and works with this one ahaha)

Yep, that's me and you can call me Computer Freak (From another world???)

Here goes the other view angles, and just to let you know here's the background story about my PC.
    This is my very first PC ever, and I built it all by myself. It all started because of the demands of my job, which required me to be able to handle multiple tasks at once and have a powerful video and animation rendering capacity. So, I took the courage to assemble my own PC. Back in the day, I was just a console player, and the highest effort I made for gaming was having a high-end laptop. But then these demands came along, and voila~ I built this PC that I can now use for various things, including my work and playing SEAL Online.

well, that's it. There is no other wish other than winning this competition for the sake of "unique costume' (isn't it?)
    Ciao!~

Well, that's all about my PC, and here comes the not so testimoni of my previous set up.

Quote Originally Posted by cmbuatraid View Post

This is my setup ..

Black One - Thinkpad X220
    *Intel i3-2310 2.10GHz
    *Intel HD Graphics 3000
    *8192MB RAM
    *Cheap RGB keyboard
    *Cheap mouse

White One - Asus X200MA
    *Intel Celeron N2815 1.86GHz
    *Intel HD Graphics
    *2048MB RAM
    *Cheap mouse

Aint much, but they are reliable. Old but gold.

Keep me entertained through Covid. Watching movies & Youtube videos, listening music and of course playing Seal Online.

IGN : Outranked

Clean setup, but it's too bright for me. I prefer dimmed light though. I think it's better for your eyes.

Gamer couple always been a dream of mine. One of my friend met his wife through Seal Online Indonesian server though.

I think your setup need more space (i also need more space). Daddy, mommy & kiddo playing the same game, so much fun await !!
    Yep, you must be a Seal Online enthusiast. It's clear how you're trying to play with two laptops at the same time, keep grinding, bro!

Regarding to your setup, I think you need to pay attention to the airflow of your laptops because you're placing them on top of a desk mat, and that doesn't provide proper ventilation for the hot air to escape. Maybe you need a small riser or laptop stand, or even a platform on top of the desk mat to improve the airflow for your laptops. But anyways, the RGB keyboards look cool though!

IGN: Fermicarus
    Server: Duran

Quote Originally Posted by mhamdiqbal View Post
    ^
    nice and clean pc bro, I think to improve your setup by adding white ambiance lighting throughout your desk setup to match the color theme of your PC!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

MY SETUP!

IGN: Gsmnt
    SERVER: Duran

I built my current PC setup throughout the pandemic situation back 2-3 years ago, my main focus on creating my setup is to be able to work comfortably throughout the day and ensure that I have everything I need within my hand reach. I use a vertically mounted monitor because I need to read a lot of documents in my field of work and I need to read A LOT of work chats during the day, while having a two-monitor setup I can constantly multitask and play Seal online in the meantime. During the pandemic situation, I also adopt a new hobby which is collecting vinyl records especially those anime soundtrack, while procuring them is hard and need to be shipped from all different country but I really liked the audio output and the big cover visual on each of the records... enough introduction and here's my setup specification!

PC SETUP:
    - Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700
    - Graphic card: Nvidia RTX 3060
    - RAM: 32gb
    - Storage: 1tb M.2 NVME SSD, 1tb SSD
    - cooling: be Quiet CPU cooler + 4 cooler master white fan
    - Keyboard: Razer blackwidow 60%
    - mouse: HyperX (i forgot the series)
    - microphone: Razer seiren mini
    - speaker: logitech (i forgot the series)
    - monitor: LG UltraGear™ 24GN650-B 23.8'' FHD

VINYL PLAYER SETUP: Audio technical AT-LP60XBT

that's it, my setup is simple and minimalistic without any RGB lighting surrounding it because I need to look professional when doing an online meeting with my college or clients throughout the day! thankyou for your attention!
    This is the best setup because Demon slayer !! cool setup you should add Zenitsu Thunder Breathing (雷かみなりの呼こ吸きゅう Kaminari no kokyū?)